Picked up a '69 Dart Custom Sedan

-

GoodysGotaCuda

Mr. Goody
Reaction score
This popped up for sale locally and I couldn't pass it up for some reason. 318/904 car, air conditioning, power steering and not a lick of rust.

The previous owner daily drove it from 1998-2002, it appears to have sat since then. Gas tank is junk, carb was gunked up and it looks like they had trouble getting it going. Signs of a fresh electronic ignition setup along with a gas can length of fuel line on the pump tell me they weren't successful. I'll dig into it, but I'll suspect that I have a spark issue to contend with.

I've ordered a master cylinder, wheel cylinders and a shift shaft seal for it. From there, I'll try to get it running before ordering a fuel tank. I'm on the fence about just jumping to an EFI tanksinc tank with the potential idea of a throttle body injection setup ending up on the car at some point.

IMG_5226.jpg
IMG_5227.jpg
IMG_5231.jpg
IMG_5239.jpg

This popped up for sale locally and I couldn't pass it up for some reason. 318/904 car, air conditioning, power steering and not a lick of rust.

The previous owner daily drove it from 1998-2002, it appears to have sat since then. Gas tank is junk, carb was gunked up and it looks like they had trouble getting it going. Signs of a fresh electronic ignition setup along with a gas can length of fuel line on the pump tell me they weren't successful. I'll dig into it, but I'll suspect that I have a spark issue to contend with.

I've ordered a master cylinder, wheel cylinders and a shift shaft seal for it. From there, I'll try to get it running before ordering a fuel tank. I'm on the fence about just jumping to an EFI tanksinc tank with the potential idea of a throttle body injection setup ending up on the car at some point.

View attachment 1715223153 View attachment 1715223154 View attachment 1715223155 View attachment 1715223156
Nice ride!

-
Back