Pics of my friends Cordoba

-

SpeedracerX

Still on this side of the dirt member
Reaction score
Howdy gang.. was playing around with one of the photo apps for my iPhone the other day, and snapped a few pics of my good friends Cordoba.. I just think his car turned out bad ***, and I have posted pics of it before... the first is meant to be super crisp and clear, the second one is a sepia kind of thing... and the third is my favorite, it washed the pic out and gave it that true 70's feel.. I could almost pass it off as a pic taken 'back in the day'... hope you like em....

Attachments

• dobie3.jpg
    192.1 KB · Views: 219
  • dobie2.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 209
  • d0b8.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 215
Looks great!

I had two of those back in the day. One was new and the other was used.
The new one was silver with the maroon half roof with matching buckets.

I loved those cars.

The pics and the car are so cool. Did your friend modify the opera window himself...if I remember correctly the Cordoba didn't have the split window but the Charger did.

The pics and the car are so cool. Did your friend modify the opera window himself...if I remember correctly the Cordoba didn't have the split window but the Charger did.

I was hoping someone would notice that lol.. heres the story on that. He found a Charger parts car, the car was pretty bad off, but had some good things to offer.. the biggest piece was that roof cap.. None of us had ever seen one before, it was unique and differant.. we have heard a few differant things, such as those came only on Chargers, we have also heard that roof cap was a dealer installed item and could've been on either.. in any event he had it redone, and had it redone in a way he could get the opera lights in there and have it look like it came straight from the factory that way.. It totally set the car off..

and the opera glass was the same, from the Charger and Cordoba.. that roof cap has the split in it.. giving that split window look.. I personally think its all kinds of cool

Heres a pic of it at the Dublin show in Ohio from last weekend. If anyone was there and saw it, chime in...

Attachments

• 041.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 189
Say what you want, but I think those mid 70's cars were pretty stylish and nowhere near as problematic as there rep..

Not as stylish that green Charger though!!!
Damn...now you know why so many green cars were sold back then!!!!

I think that Charger looks sweet as well.. but I think that Cordoba is one heck of a head turner as well...

Anyone have one with T-tops buckets and a 400?
I thik they put 440's in 75...can't remember now.
g t t I n g o. L d...........

Nice Doba, does your friend know about For F-M-J Bodies Only, they would love to see his car over there.

Nice Doba... Here is mine with Magnum Doors.

100_2099-600-1.jpg

100_2100-600.jpg

Say what you want, but I think those mid 70's cars were pretty stylish and nowhere near as problematic as there rep..

Yes it is a very nice looking car, no doubt. I always loved the look of the Cordobas.

But if you had bought a new car in the mid to late 70s, almost any kind, I would bet you would feel the rep was well earned.

I bought a new Dodge van in 77, and could talk about the problems for hours. The sting is still there after all of these years. They didn't really give a **** either, because they were selling about everything they could build.

Once you get away from the Lean Burn System they run great.

-
Back