picture not full size

-

davescuda

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I just notice this.
When I attach my pictures to my post they are not showing the whole picture. Seems like a 3rd of the picture is cut off, any help would be great
thanks

I think I just found my answer. I think you have to click on the photo for full size?

it all depends. There are a lot of things that go into this. Let me guess, your viewing on an android device?

Do you have an example thread?
all of them. I go into member restoration and all the picture 3/4 the size. When I scroll over the image this pops up (click this image to show full-size version).
I just went into stuff for sale and 99.9 do the same thing.

here I took a screen shot

Screen Shot 2016-05-07 at 9.44.59 PM.jpg

Yeah some of the pics I have posted are like that too. I will try to go find an example. back in a flash without the cash.

Here is the only example I can find right this minute. Look at the second piston picture I posted. In the picture I have on file, the whole piston head shows up. On the site, there is some cut off the right side.

What's a reverse dome piston (small block)?

at first I thought it was just my picture but its almost all pictures. On the picture I just posted do you see both canopies to the right. I do not see the one on the far right thats says Davesmopars.

101_0463.jpg

Post # 12? I can see the whole top in both pics.

Well I guess since Joey, you and all the rest of the staff can see everything fine then there caint be a problem.

Well I guess since Joey, you and all the rest of the staff can see everything fine then there caint be a problem.

Not saying that, because on some pics I can't see the right side because it's cut off. It's just odd from one person to the other, you would think that all of us would be seeing it the same.

Could it be because the advertisement on the right side. can I remover them?

I just figured it out. I have to use my green button on my mac and use full screen.

Not saying that, because on some pics I can't see the right side because it's cut off. It's just odd from one person to the other, you would think that all of us would be seeing it the same.

My desktop computer cuts off the right side of posted pictures, but my laptop compurter doesn't.
Don't know why, can't figure it out.
Windows 7 on both.
Both Gateway computers.

-
Back