Pictures of my ride, finally!

-

70coyoteduster

Reaction score
I've been done with my car since May but figuring out how to use my camera took six months.

DSC00065 (Small).JPG

DSC00068 (Small).JPG

DSC00070 (Small).JPG

DSC00072 (Small).JPG

DSC00073 (Small).JPG

DSC00123 (Small).JPG

wow that looks awesome, that is definatly one of my dream cars 70 duster, 340, 4 speed :headbang: looks good, got any before pics

RPM said:
a streak of jealousy just shot through me.......

-RPM

Same here... BEAUTIFUL car!!!!!!!!!!

Lucky dog you.... :thumrigh:

Thanks for all the compliments. I really appreciated the help Demon Seed and all the others when I was trying to get my gauges to work. I'm glad I found this site. Brian, we met down at Dodge Country in Appleton. Maybe my next project will be green. On game day I keep the car covered, don't want anybody to think I'm a Viking fan. My daughter-in-law loves the color. She's from Shakapee MN. and a die hard Viking fan. I've got pictures during the restoration that I'll post as soon as I can figure out how to get them transfered to my computer. Thanks again.

Let me get this straight, a 4 speed, In violet, with air, Duster an you live next to a NFL stadium. God has truely blessed you. I hope you don't feel guilty.
Awesome A-body.

Very, Very, Cool....and I think the Cragers "really" add that final 70's sweetness! :headbang: :headbang:

Purple with envy here. can't wait to get to where you are.

Thanks again for all the complements. I'd also like to thank my friends for the help and support. Without them I couldn't or wouldn't even attempted to restore the car, also my son for the financial support and not letting Mom (my wife) know what we were up to. We kept it from her for over 3 years.

DSC00065 (Small).JPG

-
Back