Piedmont Mopars Fun Run @ Farmington Dragway 5-13-23

-

JDMopar

Reaction score
The annual Piedmont Mopar Club show will be at Farmington Dragway, in Farmington, NC on Saturday 5-13-23. This is a great show that always has tons of show cars, a good swap meet and drag racing. Piedmont Mopar Club puts on a top notch show every year and have been doing this show for decades. The track is a nice facility. Come on out!!

The annual Piedmont Mopar Club show will be at Farmington Dragway, in Farmington, NC on Saturday 5-13-23. This is a great show that always has tons of show cars, a good swap meet and drag racing. Piedmont Mopar Club puts on a top notch show every year and have been doing this show for decades. The track is a nice facility. Come on out!!

New to NC, any link to this show with directions ?

We plan on going and bringing a pocket full of cash to buy parts.

I am looking for a old parachute bag, I am going to make a mock parachute and cover it with mod material to go with my promod theme.

I got a laundry list of restoration things I need and this show typically has a good number dealers.
I still like to touch and feel parts and some restoration parts, you gets what you pays for.

I Went there in 2017 or 2018 maybe? Good Facility. Great Show and swap even in the rain. worth the drive from Pennsylvania.
I have raced at farmington a few times with the "Ruster" as well

Hope ya'll have great weather!

I had planned to attend the Modern Hemi shootout in Rockingham this weekend but thunderstorms are in the forecast.

I missed last year, but I've got the trailer loaded this year. I just need to get my truck squared away for the drive! See you there JD.

It's not that much farther to Farmington if you want to race. Nice 1/8 mile track. NOAA is still saying only 30 cents chance of rain after 11 AM.
Please note that Farmington’s drag strip is still closed for repaying but the Mopar Car Show is still on for Saturday.

Can't wait, I'm rounding up my wrecking crew ...most are looking to buy for their projects..we shall be there 7:00 am sharp.

per piedmont mopar club f/b page...

Show Update —- we will not have any racing at the show this weekend. No brackets and no test and tune runs. The rest of the show is ON - we’ll have a field full of parts vendors and show cars and trucks as well. The track has been doing some repaving and will not have it done by Saturday. Sorry for the late notice!

Looking at the hour by hour forecast the weather should be fine.
I've been watching the forecast like a banker watching the stock market. Lol, one minute it's a chance of morning showers, an hour later it disappears. I'm going anyway.

-
Back