Pinks in Memphis

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
PINKS-ALL-OUT will be in Memphis Tennessee May. 9, 2009 Memphis Motorsports Park :cheers: Who is going :-D

There is one, What day will you be there Moparboyz01,
If there are more folks going let me know what day so I can pick the day to be there :happy10:

Im goin on May the 9th im goin to try and be there early i would like to be there when the gates open so i can see all the cars that comes in but i know i probaly wont make it there that early but im goin to try and be there early as possible so i can make a full day out of it and enjoy myself

That will most likely be my day to, Saturday, I will let you know here on this thread when and where I will be. It would be cool to meet ya and gets some great pictures of the cars to share here.

Speed channel and there crew will be there to.
Know If the weather will straighten up and the rain stays away I will be a happy camper, Anyone going !!

I just got back from Pinks All Out and it was the best show that i have seen in my life.I had a blast it rained on us for a little while but when it cleared there was a great show put on. There was a lot of good lookin fast cars and i seen quite a few mopars i would tell you guys more about it but ill let yall see it for yourself when it airs.But you all will be pleased with the final 16 i believe i took close to every pic that i had on my digital camera. If u havent been to one you need to go because it was great hopefully ill get to go to another one.

We,re having Arm Drop Live June 5-6 weekend (not televised)Hey we,re Can..I,ve entered,Just going for the fun,cars,equipment and the GIRLS!Went last year and it was a Blast!!Fun times!I,m bringing my camera this year.

-
Back