Pinstripes Love them / leave them, can we see them

-

K.O. SWINGER

Meeting in the alley since 1976
Reaction score
I recently had my car repainted, I previously had a pinstripe running the length of the top body line I kind of miss it. But I have hesitations on putting a stripe on my new paint job. But I would love to see your pinstripes.

I recently had my car repainted, I previously had a pinstripe running the length of the top body line I kind of miss it. But I have hesitations on putting a stripe on my new paint job. But I would love to see your pinstripes.
You can always use pinstripe tape. Not a fan of pin stripes myself unless on some wild 60's - 70's theme paint job

She's a beauty, ain't she? Lol

20210201_154914.jpg

years ago, I had my 76 'dober repainted black. The painter suggested a couple of thin red (tape) stripes (it had a reddish interior). It came out great, really tastefully done. I was very happy with it.

I sent this car back east to a friends body shop to have it painted.
The factory color is the tan. I had no idea that they were gonna 2 tone it then top it off with a red pin stripe.I was crazy for ever selling it.
IMG_0179.jpg
100_1174.JPG

-
Back