Pistol grip ....

-

nodemon

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to mount my pistol grip handle to the shifter, and it's not going so well... Holes don't line up...
1007211903a.jpg
1007211903.jpg
Can someone explain what I'm overlooking..??

Wrong shift box for one thing, that doesn’t look like a shifter mechanism for a bolt in handle.

BCE4378F-4279-495B-86E1-528B798D3D93.jpeg

I’ve never needed to convert one so I’m not sure if it can be swapped over or not.

You might try asking @Dan Brewer, Brewer’s sells rebuild and replacement parts for the Hurst shifters

Very cool...thanks..! Was it difficult..? I started to remove mine, but stopped after taking out the upper bolt that goes through the box because I could feel it was spring loaded inside mechanism..or at least it felt like it was.. Does it all have to come apart to convert..?
Nope, worse part is getting the end of the box off ( I used a bolt and a nut) It'll all have to come apart to install, just don't flip any arms and you'll be just fine lol.

Nope, worse part is getting the end of the box off ( I used a bolt and a nut) It'll all have to come apart to install, just don't flip any arms and you'll be just fine lol.

Thanks...!!

-
Back