-
Status
Not open for further replies.

75demonduster

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
Changed my 75 duster to manual steering now I need a pitman arm that will work if it goes under it has to be a pretty good drop I got one from another member but now turning hits the torsion bar??

The 73-76 A body uses a different system (drag link/pitman arm/idler arm) than the 67-72. You need either a 73-76 pitman arm (assuming your drag link is stock) or you need all three parts from a 67-72 to convert to the earlier system. One quick tip: The 67-72 pitman arm has a bolt that faces up toward the engine, the 73-75 arm bolt faces down toward the ground. Both arms are available new.

DSC03804.JPG

Last edited:
Holes in center link are tapered so we can't change how arms attach to center link unless we change all 3 pieces, pitman arm, center link, and idler arm. Pre 73 went together one way, 73 and up went together the other way.
I don't recall reading of either design hitting torsion bar. Good luck with it

Holes in center link are tapered so we can't change how arms attach to center link unless we change all 3 pieces, pitman arm, center link, and idler arm. Pre 73 went together one way, 73 and up went together the other way.
I don't recall reading of either design hitting torsion bar. Good luck with it
Ok i appreciate it

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back