PK4505161

-

spl440

Everybody's Fool
Reaction score
Putting a1990 dodge D150 together, not sure of the tranny, has mechanical kick down where from what I have seen online should have cable. looks to be just a 3spd, a 999 possibly? The PK4505161 is the part number on the side of the trans by the pan. Any help in IDing it would be great.

4505161 5.2 L 999 LS, ELU, HD Ext., to 5-91
Got it from this book on TorqueFlites.

fullsizeoutput_4af6.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_4af7.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_4b06.jpeg

I got a 90 D-150 myself.Has 233337 miles on the original motor and trans. my everyday vehicle.It cracks me up every time a young guy(meaning in their 20's-lol) says "cool old truck!" to me. It's funny to me because there isn't a straight body panel on it, it has the "magic circle" of rust around the wheel wells out back and it's rattle-can-blue spray painted , but that truck is worth it's weight in gold for all the stuff I've moved with it.....................

Thanks for the info, helps quite a bit. Just got the truck as a project,short bed, body in good shape,went through the brakes and lowered it a bit. Has about 130,000 miles. Popped the intake and valley looked clean with no sludge, replaced timing chain and with carb and electronic ign runs great. will just have to change out speedo head to convert to cable since computer is gone. Thanks again.

-
Back