Place to hang patch panels in Nor Cal

-

OCswinger

Reaction score
hey all, looking for a place in Nor Cal (I'm half way between SF and Sac) to hang two quarter patches and a trunk pan. Not looking for paint just the sheet work. I would love to do it myself but, I lack "the touch" ha. Would much rather have someone who's done it knock it out in one go than me doing more damage than good.

thanks guys.

Damn, I wish someone close to me would ask that some time. I'd be glad to teach them "the touch". Great way to make new friends. BTW, OC, I lived in Sacramento for five years at Mather AFB while I was in the Air Force. That is a beautiful area. I really miss the annual Apple Festival in Placerville.

Damn, I wish someone close to me would ask that some time. I'd be glad to teach them "the touch". Great way to make new friends. BTW, OC, I lived in Sacramento for five years at Mather AFB while I was in the Air Force. That is a beautiful area. I really miss the annual Apple Festival in Placerville.
I was in so cal up until about 6 years ago, moved up to Vacaville, right next to Travis, and not looking back, So Cal just got too crowded for us. I even looked for ROP classes to take on my days/nights off to learn sheet metal fab and I can't find anything like that. All these trade skills are getting harder to find places to teach them, if that makes sense

I can't help you on the body parts, but if you like pinball, take a break on May 19, 20, & 21 and play Friday, Saturday, and Sunday at the Dixon Fairgrounds. Many old car guys like old pinball machines. The event is called Pin a Go Go, and it is on the Web. You pay one fee to get in and you can play all day. All the machines are on free play. I could at least talk Mopars with you.

hey all, looking for a place in Nor Cal (I'm half way between SF and Sac) to hang two quarter patches and a trunk pan. Not looking for paint just the sheet work. I would love to do it myself but, I lack "the touch" ha. Would much rather have someone who's done it knock it out in one go than me doing more damage than good.

thanks guys.

Check out Blue Collar Customs in Sacramento (right off of the Madison exit off of 80). They charge $80/hr but give you a full hours worth of work. Scott is the owner. Feel free to contact me if you have any other questions.

Check out Blue Collar Customs in Sacramento (right off of the Madison exit off of 80). They charge $80/hr but give you a full hours worth of work. Scott is the owner. Feel free to contact me if you have any other questions.
Thank you!!!!! This is exactly what I needed!!!!

-
Back