Plastic model kit

-

Duster2022!

Reaction score
Looking for 71 Demon plastic model kit 1/25 scale unbuilt.

They made them here is a pic of the kit, but this website that has a pic of it is a scam. Hoping to find one

31A8DA6E-47E7-4E8E-A330-6AB46DA99698.png

I have 2 among this mess. One built and one unbuilt. My grandson got into the room and tore some of the build models apart. But he never touched the Demon. I would consider an offer but don't really have to sell it. The built one was a model of this car below. Yes it has the hood stripe and the snorkel scoop

100_0247.JPG

100_0248.JPG

00o0o_ltJq9UeyU4I_600x450.jpg

I have 2 among this mess. One built and one unbuilt. My grandson got into the room and tore some of the build models apart. But he never touched the Demon. I would consider an offer but don't really have to sell it. The built one was a model of this car below. Yes it has the hood stripe and the snorkel scoop

View attachment 1716027712

View attachment 1716027713

View attachment 1716027714
Awesome collection! I’m in my 50’s and collected models since I was in my early teens. Now I’m at a point I’m probably going to sell my collection. I never really built many just left them in their original packaging and put on a shelf.

Can't help on an unbuilt kit, but, this might be a good time to point out that Memory Lane made a promo-like 1/25 scale model of the 71 Demon. They're pretty rare and expensive.

demon promo.jpg

Looking for 71 Demon plastic model kit 1/25 scale unbuilt.

They made them here is a pic of the kit, but this website that has a pic of it is a scam. Hoping to find one

View attachment 1716027678
The new MPC (Round2 Corp) '71 Dodge Demon in 1/25 scale has been released. I found them at Wal-Mart in their January, 2024 shipper. There are five of the '71 Dodge Demon in each shipper. All new tooling.

71DodgeDemon-MPC.jpeg

It's not new tooled. It's a long overdue repop of the MPC molds with new decals. I'm looking forward to bashing the body & interior tub with the chassis and driveline of the AMT '71 Duster.

There's a label on the box for the new MPC/Round2 '71 Dodge Demon that states that this is all new tooling. While the construction is inspired from the MPC models of old (I have original versions of the MPC 1974 and 1975 Duster and 1976 Dodge Dart Sport), there are differances such as pin attachments, two piece front and back windows and a separate grille that is not chromed.

71DodgeDemonMPC-newTooling.jpeg

Received my reissue kit a few weeks ago. Really nice kit overall, details are fairly close to the original I have.

IMG_2004.jpeg

IMG_2005.jpeg

More accurate front wheel openings, and a lot less of the promo-style undercarriage. Hopefully the front valance fits well.

-
Back