Please do not post anymore pictures of 63 Valiants

-

Inspector71

Reaction score
Okay, it was my first car. Push button auto/slant 6, I loved it, and always wanted another one. I guess I'm strange. I'd climb over a sea of Corvettes and Mustangs to get a look at all the early A body cars. Please give me a break. I started work on two projects (yeah, I know finish one first) and need every dime I can spare and am afraid if I see another picture of 63 Valiant, and stumble upon one at the right price, I'll weaken and have to have it. I wouldn't know how to explain it at home.... It followed me?

Okay, it was my first car. Push button auto/slant 6, I loved it, and always wanted another one. I guess I'm strange. I'd climb over a sea of Corvettes and Mustangs to get a look at all the early A body cars. Please give me a break. I started work on two projects (yeah, I know finish one first) and need every dime I can spare and am afraid if I see another picture of 63 Valiant, and stumble upon one at the right price, I'll weaken and have to have it. I wouldn't know how to explain it at home.... It followed me?

Thats just a love of a early a body, and the people that have never owned can feel the love that's why most don't like them cause they have never owned one LOL. Your Wife Would Understand

haha , I just now read this add just posted

http://cosprings.craigslist.org/cto/3718771600.html

for sale best offer. cleaning out shop and must go. believe its a 2 dr 1963 valient. straight six was running when stored, had all fluids removed. california car with little to no rust. body is straight. NO title, comes with bill of sale. easy restore. bring some cash and a trailer and get started.

Attachments

• 63az.jpg
    1.4 KB · Views: 639
  • 63z.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 639
It is called a disease my friend. There is no known cure.....fighting it is useless.....just give into it....

I thought I was strong but, I've already checked the one out on Craig's list. Thanks a lot for feeding my addiction. I'm thinking this baby would fit under my back deck with ease. I'd have to figure a way to keep my wife from going out there...and my neighbors seeing. I have a 66 Convertible too but I really like the 63. Okay, I'm busted, I like ALL the early A bodies. No cure?

Uh oh, better get him over to rehab STAT... get that man a 63 QUICK, or we may lose him for good!!!

Wish I knew earlier, I had a 63 valiant v200 two door post I sold for 500 bucks that was in pretty nice shape..

Attachments

• IMAG0192.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 569
  • IMAG0103.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 541
i can see why you have the sickness, they are very cute little cars .....i had access to this one until my cousin traded it off...its still local. i will not feed your addictions and i wont post anymore pics after this.:joker:

Attachments

• IMAG0125.JPG
    160.3 KB · Views: 583
Brutal. You guys are just plain mean.

I'll see if I can find a few more pics. :)

Rats ,, and I just sold this one
OH you said you DIDN'T want pictures,,My bad........

Attachments

• IMG_0209.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 560
  • IMG_0208.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 556
you must focus. get one of them finished so you can ride on weekends or drive it to work on nice days. this will sooth the pain.

Only $1 for that "Valient" (their spelling) in Colorado Springs. I'd jump on that except it sounds like another CL flake.
its amazing how many times I see it spelled like that. its up in divide , which is rich folk territory , so I can imagine it can be had for cheap since they just want it gone. titles are easy to get here. someone should grab it up. I wouldn't mind having it , but ive got enough on my plate

Now look man - sure hope that you don't mind a bit of advice from Downunder, but you've just got to get a grip on yourself.

If you were reeeeally sick then you'd have a whole yard full of '63's.

You blokes with only one or two are really just a bit off colour - you know - sort of like having a headache?

If you're gonna be sick, why not be really sick?

I reckon ya buy a few off that there craigslist (wish we had that down here), then you put them in ya backyard and cover em up with tarps. Tell everyone that they're modern cars under there.
Then you just sneak out every now and then and lift the tarps and get your kicks.
I also agree that you get one driving so that you can cruise on the weekends.
OK ?

Alright, now get on to craigslist, Epay, look in Hemmings and go over the For Sales right here on FABO - you could easily get 5 or 6 in a few weeks.

ENJOY!!!!!!:cheers:

Oldmanmopar, there was a 65 Dart GT Red on Phoenix Craigs List not too long ago.$1500. looked good. I'm sure it's gone now.

Are you serious??? You sold that car for $500! Oh man am I a day late and a dollar short. That would have been an excellent deal. I salute you anyway.

-
Back