Please help ID these bucket seats

-

qwk dust

Reaction score
I have two sets of these seats which I was told each came out of 1975 Darts. Can you guys please confirm what they are? I would like to sell them but I want to make sure I don't advertise them wrong. Thanks
100_5261.jpg

100_5262.jpg

100_5266.jpg

100_5263.jpg

Wow....33 views and no one can tell me if these are A body seats? I got them from two different folks and both told me the same thing '75 Dart/Dart Sport. And no I wasn't looking for that beautiful burgandy color it just turned out that way. #-o

They look like Dodge Ramcharger seats to me. I have an 85 ramcharger with the same seats same color also.

yep a valiant brougham or dart custom- btw those are out of 4 doors so you'll need the latch parts for a 2 door. the seats are the same from 73-76 but the drivers pictured does have the modified inner riser for 75-76 cars with a converter hump

Well that sure looks like a match. Adam gets the gold star for first guess. One set I have has the folding feature the other set is fixed as mrspeeddemon noticed. I guess the hump is why they don't just bolt into my '74. They are in pretty good shape and would recover great. I wonder what they are worth. I am looking to put some of the procar seats in our Duster so I don't need these. I sure would like to offset a good bit of the cost for those by selling these.

-
Back