please help me with a shopping list? lol

-

Dartwing

Reaction score
Ok so im not the best at internetting... lol
i have a 5.7 hemi that i want to jam in my 70 dart. If someone has the time to get me links to everything i need i would appreciate it so much!! Less places i have to order from the better...
ok.. so its a stock 06 5.7, i have a 727 that im going to use.
- I know i need mounts, insulators, oil pan, gasket, bolts, pump, dipstick..
-Id like a plug and play harness. I was shown one from modern muscle but still looking to see what options i have.
-I have a brand new stock fuel tank, but im going to sell it and buy one with the right pump built in. Also what about lines, filter, and fittings?Also theres something about an oil filter adapter and block off plate?
-I need tti headers
-id like power steering.. ive seen something about a borgeson steering box....?
-I need a rad, hoses, electric fans, water pump.
-id also like to keep my a/c if i can. Im not apposed to replacingthe whole system since i have to overhaul mine anuway.
-I need a adapter plate for the trans, and any other goodies to make the 727 work. Bell housing?
And ANYTHING ELSE IM MISSING! LOL
also im a painter not a mechanic, so you may have to explain things to me like a 3 year old. Lolol

PLEASE if someone can give me links for all the stuff i need and make this process as simple as possible for me i would REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!!

Ok so im not the best at internetting... lol
i have a 5.7 hemi that i want to jam in my 70 dart. If someone has the time to get me links to everything i need i would appreciate it so much!! Less places i have to order from the better...
ok.. so its a stock 06 5.7, i have a 727 that im going to use.
- I know i need mounts, insulators, oil pan, gasket, bolts, pump, dipstick..
-Id like a plug and play harness. I was shown one from modern muscle but still looking to see what options i have.
-I have a brand new stock fuel tank, but im going to sell it and buy one with the right pump built in. Also what about lines, filter, and fittings?Also theres something about an oil filter adapter and block off plate?
-I need tti headers
-id like power steering.. ive seen something about a borgeson steering box....?
-I need a rad, hoses, electric fans, water pump.
-id also like to keep my a/c if i can. Im not apposed to replacingthe whole system since i have to overhaul mine anuway.
-I need a adapter plate for the trans, and any other goodies to make the 727 work. Bell housing?
also im a painter not a mechanic, so you may have to explain things to me like a 3 year old. Lolol

PLEASE if someone can give me links for all the stuff i need and make this process as simple as possible for me i would REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!!
----------watching this------------

why dont we start a "go fund me page" for you while we are at it?

:poke:

Yeah.. A **** wack of money!!!

what rear end is in the dart right now?
no point in having a driveshaft fabbed up to connect a transmission to a rear end that you will be replacing shortly anyway

convert that to USD and you got squat
:poke:

Like i said... to start.. im not expecting to be done, or for an overnight miracle. Its a project for a reason. You have to start somewhere.
i came to this page expecting a friendly crowd not a bunch of negative nancies... lol

8 1/4 will hold up fine as long as you dont have steep gears and slicks

if you plan on beating on it, or drag racing it...a 8 1/4 may not hold up

im not seeing a ton missing from your list, just build it right the first time
even if that means overbuilding it with bigger fuel lines then you need today and what not

8 1/4 will hold up fine as long as you dont have steep gears and slicks

if you plan on beating on it, or drag racing it...a 8 1/4 may not hold up

im not seeing a ton missing from your list, just build it right the first time
even if that means overbuilding it with bigger fuel lines then you need today and what not

Thanks
what do you suggest for the rear?
it will be mostly for cruising and show. And a little fun here and there. ;)

if it is just a street car, with street tires and street gears, the 8 1/4 will be fine

Dartwing, before you get too upset, think about this. Your post looked more like a joke than an honest request for help. That was my first thought. Normally, people ask specific questions and don't tell people to f*** off. That is just plain rude. Not to mention the fact that I do not believe that language needs to be used at all on this site.

Dartwing, before you get too upset, think about this. Your post looked more like a joke than an honest request for help. That was my first thought. Normally, people ask specific questions and don't tell people to f*** off. That is just plain rude. Not to mention the fact that I do not believe that language needs to be used at all on this site.

No joke...
but was posted with humor definitely.
I appaulagize for the language.

Just the engine. I need a harness
i was looking at this. I dont want to have to tune. Comes with pre programmed tune. Plug and play. And im sure i can add a diablo later or something.
https://m.summitracing.com/parts/dcc-77072455
I do believe that harness and controller only work with the newer engines and not the 06 based one. Your best bet to be up and running easily would be with the hotwire harness and ecu.

I do believe that harness and controller only work with the newer engines and not the 06 based one. Your best bet to be up and running easily would be with the hotwire harness and ecu.

Do you have a link?
Thanks for the help :)

For anyone following looking for the same info i got this. I hope it helps. Helped me a lot!!

Mounts - TTI - MM57A, - Summit
flex plate adapter - P5153753 - Mazzolini (The ATI posted earlier is better and stronger)
Jeep Alternator,AL6475X - Rock auto (jeep alternator provides more clearance from the inner guard)
Alternator 4896805AC or Denso 11113
Sump - MIL31000, - Mazzolini or Modern Muscle
Pick up - MIL18331- Mazzolini or Modern Muscle
Dipstick and Tube - MIL 22064 -- Mazzolini or Modern Muscle
Oil plate Adapter - MIL 21566- Mazzolini or Modern Muscle
Oil Pan bolts - MIL-85025- Mazzolini or Modern Muscle (factory ones are too long)
Oil Pick up support stud - 6506333-AA- Eastcoast Moparts (Main cap stud has to be relocated to suit the Milodon pick up - Also replaced - Its Torque to yield..can't be retightened)
Oil Stud Nut - # 6502756 - Eastcoast moparts
Oil filter block off plate TTI - PN 0200-FBP - Mazzolini
Radiator fans - dual electric - Ebay - Run off a timer or a thermo switch.
P//Steer delete pulley - Street and Performance or Bouchillion
Headers -
Spark Plugs LZTR5AIX-13 - Rock Auto
Belt tensioner 4861277AD - Rock auto
Tensioner Bolt - Rock auto
Idler Pulley - East coast Moparts
Idler pulley bolt - Eastcoast Moparts
Radiator Champion CC-1643 - Ebay
Hoses Gates 25526 (13) 25527 (15) - Ebay, Pep boys etc

-
Back