Please post your black and white interior photos

-

65s

Reaction score
I need help deciding what colours to paint the interior of my '69 Valiant! I'm converting from green to black, the exterior of the car will be the original white.

Should the dash be white with a black dash pad? White upper door with black door panel, or black upper door with white panel? I found this great looking Duster photo......anyone got any other photos?

DSC00868.jpg

70dart said:
Definately the black door panels! Thats a lot of white dash though. Maybe a black ashtray and glovebox door.

I second the thought of a black glove box door. The body colored interior IS striking...especially in white.

Yeah, that's cool. I'm starting to see that the photo I posted is actually very cool looking! Do you think a white dash will show dust more than a black dash?

A white dash reminds me of the white plastic dash boards the mid 70's to early 80's Firebirds/Camaros came with. Just something about that much white in a car doesn't look right....

If you go all white metal, I agree with Fastback...black glove door to balance with a black cluster and console. (kick panals) black to keep down scuff marks.

I have an unrestored white interior in my 71 dart and was thinking of changing the color.

After seeing these pics I think I will leave it white.

What creates more glare on the inside of the windshield from the dash, white paint or black paint?

(I'm referring to the paint on the top of the dash, not the dash pad)

Yeah, they're great! Thanks guys. All the photos are definitely giving me ideas. I like the one I posted first, but I think a white dash on top will reflect the sun back into the windshield too much. Black might look alright afterall. The door tops definitely will have to be body colour (which will be white) and probably black door panels....it's all coming together in my mind.....

You guys with white cars, what colors did you paint underneath your car? Got any photos of underneath?

-
Back