Please tell me if this trim is from a 65 or 66 Dart.

-

harrisonm

Reaction score
I need some help. I know a lot about 67 and up A Bodies, but this has me stumped. I received a complete 6 piece set of side trim for a Dart from a friend. About 10 years ago, he bought a really nice 66 Dart 270 2 Dr HT with a 273. It came with a few extra parts that he was told were for 66 Dart. The last part (or in this case parts) left was this set of side trim. I listed the trim on FABO a few days ago, but a FABO member @crvtec90 told me they were for a 65 Dart. As much as I appreciate him telling me this, I really need to know for sure. I would hate to sell the wrong parts and have people think poorly of me. Not to mention that shipping will be expensive. So could someone more familiar with Early A’s than myself (and that would be 95% of the FABO members) please look at these pictures and tell me if they are 1966 or not. Thanks.
PS, @toolmanmike , could you please look at this?

1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG
5.JPG

I would use PVC pipe cut to the proper length and capped. I've seen the cardboard tubes get kinked/bent.
Must be some pretty flimsy cardboard. I get shipments of hydraulic tubes in 20 foot cardboard from across the country, weighing over a ton. Your not crushing this cardboard. Don’t use map cardboard.
DAEA57B4-81E5-4D38-870B-0AFDEBEC95FE.jpeg

Last edited:
-
Back