[FOR SALE] Plug and play - Headlight Relay Kits

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had the longest delivery time since I started building kits. Took 2 months to go from California to Germany! USPS and Corona Virus FTW

Finally got my new headlight switch and finished up my install of Rob’s headlight wiring kit. What a great upgrade to do! Easy to install and it made a huge difference in how bright my lights are. Add the safety factor and it’s a no brainer. Very well engineered and manufactured kit, thanks!

3A7EF438-E39B-4AA9-86D1-52621EFF38D4.jpeg

Finally got my new headlight switch and finished up my install of Rob’s headlight wiring kit. What a great upgrade to do! Easy to install and it made a huge difference in how bright my lights are. Add the safety factor and it’s a no brainer. Very well engineered and manufactured kit, thanks!

View attachment 1715568401

Nice install. Good to read it met or exceeded your expectations.

i am very interested in a kit. i have looked through this whole thread and can not find a diagram of typical ways the kit is ran to be able to choose which way i would like to run it. does it involve L & R inner fenders, firewall, forward of radiator support?

i am just guessing here but an image like this would help me out. but a correct one(s) would help me to figure out which routing design to order.

i drew this up in MS Paint only took about 2 minutes

IMG_0545.jpg

Last edited:
@el5dart

If you have all OEM charge system wiring, then you would run power wires from alternator to tray area as you have painted.

Been hectic here recently with my mom being ill.

Still working on the kits, have plenty of materials for any of the items I build, any orders are appreciated. I can now ship using USPS, FE or UPS. USPS messed up a good thing recently and I found that the other two majors are working ok now as well.

Sent a return PM 1320.

Didn't see this post. Where is the alt mounted on your 572?
What a great idea. Do you have 1 for a 64 dart /6?

Do you route the horn and parking/ turn signal wires in the harness?

What a great idea. Do you have 1 for a 64 dart /6?

Do you route the horn and parking/ turn signal wires in the harness?

This is headlights only. No way could I do a complete harness with relays and include the turns and markers for 130-160.

My kit runs parallel with the existing harness most of the way. All wires are covered in shrink and tuck neatly inside the factory harness tabs.

Yes I've built many kits for the early A cars.

This is headlights only. No way could I do a complete harness with relays and include the turns and markers for 130-160.

My kit runs parallel with the existing harness most of the way. All wires are covered in shrink and tuck neatly inside the factory harness tabs.

I definitely wasn't trying to diminishing your product .
I'd like to get one from you if possible.
Do you need a deposit?

Didn't take it as anything negative. @Dart fan

Mention of the markers was there and addressed the question.

If you'd like a kit, shoot me an email robule1 at yahoo.com

Let me know engine and where you'd like to mount relays, battery tray or pass side of radiator support and I can handle the rest. I build everything to order, once paid, kits usually ship within 48 hours.

Thanks for the order

Rob

Didn't take it as anything negative. @Dart fan

Mention of the markers was there and addressed the question.

If you'd like a kit, shoot me an email robule1 at yahoo.com

Let me know engine and where you'd like to mount relays, battery tray or pass side of radiator support and I can handle the rest. I build everything to order, once paid, kits usually ship within 48 hours.

Thanks for the order

Rob

I have not posted for ages :)

I bought a kit and installed it on our '75 Duster. We both love it.
Presently, my son is serving our country and I have the car stored for him for when he can take possession of it.

I recently joined a FB A body group just to look at new rebuilds and noticed that there is a need for this kit.

Would you mind me posting a link for you ? Or do you have a direct link ?

Ian.

@grassy

Ian, I remember the name. Hope your son is well and safe as can be serving the country.

Yes please post a link to this thread if possible. I don't have a direct link or a website. I do all this through word of mouth or FABO/FBBO primarily.

Thanks for thinking about this and I appreciate any referrals.

Rob

@grassy

Ian, I remember the name. Hope your son is well and safe as can be serving the country.

Yes please post a link to this thread if possible. I don't have a direct link or a website. I do all this through word of mouth or FABO/FBBO primarily.

Thanks for thinking about this and I appreciate any referrals.

Rob

Thank you.

And I have posted. Hope it works out well for you.
Ian

Just sent you money .
Thank you
Just received the headlight kit today. Craftmanship of your kit it beautiful. Excited to add this to my restoration project.
Thanks agian Rob for offering these kits .

Thanks for the compliment. Any questions when installing shoot me a message,

Crackedback,
Repeat buyer.
I could use another Relay kit and one of your 6 gauge Charge system bulkhead wire arounds.
Do I need to unhook the Ammeter to install the bulkhead wore around? Or just ignore it?
I will DM the details.
Mike

I'm new to this site. I would like to purchase headlight relay kit from Crackedback. I don't know how to message him directly.

I'm new to this site. I would like to purchase headlight relay kit from Crackedback. I don't know how to message him directly.

Welcome to FABO!!! You will love his kit. I installed it and saw a heck of a difference in the headlights. And, it makes me feel better knowing I've reduced the currect running through the bulkhead.

Go to anywhere you see his name in blue, say post #444, click on his name. Then you'll see a link to "start conversation " click on that and send a private message.

Welcome to FABO!!! You will love his kit. I installed it and saw a heck of a difference in the headlights. And, it makes me feel better knowing I've reduced the currect running through the bulkhead.

Go to anywhere you see his name in blue, say post #444, click on his name. Then you'll see a link to "start conversation " click on that and send a private message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back