Status
Not open for further replies.

Seivad

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
SOLD

For sale is this Mopar Steering Column, pulled from a 1972 Plymouth Duster 340 - but I believe it should fit various other Chrysler A-Body products?
The Steering Column was fully functioning prior to removal and was only removed to install a Non-Column Shift Steering Column to be used for a 5-Speed Conversion.

This is for Automatic, Column Shift, Non-Tilt, Power Steering Application - If a Manual Steering Box is in use OR you have converted to a Manual Steering Box an easy to install Adapter can be used (not included).

There are (in my opinion) cosmetic flaws but non of which affect operation. The column can be used as is, or restored.

In my opinion, this Steering Column is in good DRIVER QUALITY but PLEASE carefully view all the pictures provided and ask for specific photos of any areas you may have concerns with.

PLEASE NOTE: This Steering Column does include the Steering Wheel Nut & Washer, NEW Key Lock Cylinder (with 2 ignition keys), Nice Shift Lever, Nice Direction Lever and working Signal / Hazard Switch. The Directional Lever and Turn Signal Canceler is in proper functioning condition.
Levers have been removed for the purpose of shipping. Easily reinstall and go. PLUG AND PLAY.
The Steering Wheel and Horn Pad as well as any other hardware not pictured is not included.

C1.JPG

C2.JPG

C3.JPG

C4.JPG

C5.JPG

C6.JPG

C7.JPG

C8.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-