Police steel rim

-

GTMaracucho

Reaction score
Hi my friends, please need the dimension of the holes of police rims. i'm in Venezeula and planing mod stock rims (built the round holes)

69-series-chrysler-police-nocap_7_1.png

Hi, - I'm assuming you mean the six oblong holes, right? Your best bet would be for someone to make a template from a rim for you. I'm sure that someone on here is able to do that, - unfortunately I can't. The other option would be to just estimate size/location. I would think that what you're planning may have consequences with balance & strength, but I understand that finding police rims in your location is probably very difficult. - Dale

If you have 15x7 steelies, they may be worth a whole lot more than any set of cop rims this style ever will be.

Popo rallyes are made of much heavier gauge steel, I'm not sure it's a good idea to window a stock-style rim six times. I'm not certain what You meant by "built the round
holes", You mean the rims You want to mod have round holes in them now? Or are You calling the proposed slots "round holes"? Either way, I'm sure I can give You spes
for the slots, but again, I'd re-think doing that to a stock steelie. The wheel center-section is .210" thick material, very rigid stuff, I'd check Yours to see how it compares 1st.

-
Back