POLL: 1971 Twister Tx9....FACTORY RALLYES OR DOGDISH w/ TX9 Steelies??

1971 Twister, it will get its white stripes and THIN STRIPE WHITEWALLS. Factory rallyes or Dogdishes

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-
First how do you keeping finding all the cool cars. My humble opinion on that particular car would be the factory rallye wheel with whitewalls for a more factory correct appearance and with TX9 and white stripes I think would look good. I am a fan of dog dishes, my car came with them but in your car and options I think the rallyes.!

This.:)

20200425_210755.jpg

I'm kinda on the fence with this one, but if the car was any other color than black, it would be rallye wheels all the way.
But seeing that the car is black, I think that black cars look even more stealth with the black wheels and dog dishes.

Rallys with bullet shaped centers in dark argent and brushed trim rings - best look and correct for your 71. If you do the dog dishes at least get a set with the red and black trim in the center

First how do you keeping finding all the cool cars. My humble opinion on that particular car would be the factory rallye wheel with whitewalls for a more factory correct appearance and with TX9 and white stripes I think would look good. I am a fan of dog dishes, my car came with them but in your car and options I think the rallyes.!
Lol......either they somehow find me or I just have a really good nose! This one popped up after taking my wife on an errand and on the way back, I always take a different route home. If I would have went this way ‘there’ I never would have noticed it. Cool car, all original, body and paint been redone at one point. After some adjustments and fresh gas, drove it home 20+ miles!

772FF6FD-F009-4C2D-A4B2-2505FDDE213A.jpeg

Lol......either they somehow find me or I just have a really good nose! This one popped up after taking my wife on an errand and on the way back, I always take a different route home. If I would have went this way ‘there’ I never would have noticed it. Cool car, all original, body and paint been redone at one point. After some adjustments and fresh gas, drove it home 20+ miles!

View attachment 1715518778
.....and that’s zoomed in about 100feet from the road!

I'm kinda on the fence with this one, but if the car was any other color than black, it would be rallye wheels all the way.
But seeing that the car is black, I think that black cars look even more stealth with the black wheels and dog dishes.
That’s exactly how I’m thinking Dartnut! I have the rallies, and many other rallies that I could slap on anytime, and generally I do change them up now and then, but right now I’m liking the ‘under the radar’ aspect of the black steelies. Thx

Rallye wheels look great on any Mopar. The Plymouth dog dish/poverty cap never "tripped my trigger". However, in my opinion, I think the Dodge red line dog dish poverty caps are awesome.

-
Back