polly 318 wide block

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
help 'Polly 318 what can I do I would like to keep matching #s on this car, can I still buy headers,its a two bl eng.will a 360 bolt to trans,any sudgest.

I would not mind putting money in this motor I just have no experians with a wide 318 just a street driver and show car.318 run good now singel exost,2bar, is this 1966 318 hydro or solid, this site is an A list site and I am proud to be here.You guys and gals are GRATE

It is sitting in a show ready 66 coronet 440,I drove it to day,what a smooth ride it gave me,it is a four door,not a blemish anywhere ,thanks americanmuscle,I will keep that inmind,boy that two barel sure looks little sitting on that eng.

tti makes headers for it, there are some aftermarket intakes for it. i would keep this engine in it. you get a custom camshaft grind & valve springs would wake this thing up!

Seems like there was an article in one of the Mopar mags a while back telling that the poly and one of the early Hemi's (354?) used the same block. Sure could confuse a lot of people with a numbers matching 318 Hemi 66 Coronet.

thanks,all.This car really has my intrest,But my wife says IT LOOKS LIKE AN OLD MANS CAR.dark tan in color hub caps.this body would make a good looking state trooper car.Dons K barracuda is on my list now.boy I hate letting this car go.

-
Back