Status
Not open for further replies.

foxy343

foxy343
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
New/used tire D70-14 Polyglass- was probably mounted on a spare rim at one point in time- Never seen the road. Stored inside- some minor blemishes, not NOS but a great piece for restoration/ spare rim.

Asking $50 a piece plus shipping - Would prefer pickup in Douglassville, PA

Attachments

• D70-14.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 225
Sorry, I am confused, could you please describe the E-70 tire? What condition is it in? Any dry rotting or damage? Is it a new one? Thanks

Yes,

same condition on both tires. they both were never used on the road, no dry rot that I can see, they were stored indoors. They are not in perfect condition, and I will keep them if they dont sell. They are both 100% original survivors, and would be best used as spares. I have had these for several years -got them from the cars we have parted out over the years. I believe the one came from a 1974 Dodge Dart Sport as original equipment. Dont want a lot of money, make an offer and come get them.

I am interested in purchasin the e70 14 if you will ship to calais maine, please let me know thanks

I didnt get a email about your post- someone in NJ is interested and if he doesnt buy it then I will contact you- thanks for the interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back