POOR USA to CANADA DEAL

-
Time to snare this rogue human........... I hope he enjoys Christmas sitting on a bunk looking at a stainless toilet in a 6X9 room

Looking at all info I have hear :-\"

Can anyone give me Marks last name,his address and his last on line store he had.... PM this to me before noon and any info you have ? I need this info before noon tomorrow...... I will be out with my pool league with my drive way monitor on.

Went up there and it looks he's gone for the season. No tire tracks or functional vehicles. It's posted No Trespassing so I can't legally be on that land. I'd have loved to ask him what the problem is, but there was no one there to ask or a door to knock on for that matter.

A few trailers, a large storage shed, a foundation and an old van with no plates and a mopar sticker is pretty much all. The trailers didn't have big enough propane bottles to last more than a couple, three days up there.

I'm sorry to say, but it looks as though you'll have to wait for the RCMP to do their thing through the Sheriff's office here, or sue him. Chances are he's back in North Carolina at his Girlfriend's or Sister's or whatever the hell she is to him. PM me for a lawyer referal, it's all he does is stuff like this. Even if you get a judgment though, you'd still have to collect and that's a whole 'nother matter. Hopefully him and his cohort will spent 5+ years in the pokey for felony wire fraud.

Attachments

• IMG_0917_1.JPG
    214.4 KB · Views: 193
  • IMG_0918_1.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 182
  • IMG_0919_1.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 203
Thank you for all you have dun Ram MAN! Chit!! wonder if karma caught up to him and he went out back to take a wiz and fell down the back of the mouton..
That's allot of materiel setting there that is for sure!! Maybe the OP will have some news for us soon, so glad to see you made it back home Joe =D>=D>=D>

lol! Wouldn't that be a *****! Thanks Mike, went as far as I could go legally and without putting myself in too much danger. I probably should've brought a couple of friends, but I'm on vaca and everyone's working.

It would be TERRIBLE if something was to happen to all of his stuff while he wasn't there to watch it. :evil5: JK

If he's smart he's probably got IP webcams watching the property. I'm sure he knows that he has enemies. :angry2:

One thing's for sure. Now that Joe's posted pics of his "address" he knows he's been found. That might make him a little nervous...

Joe, I gotta hand it to you, bud. That's some work going out of your way to help like you have.

It would be TERRIBLE if something was to happen to all of his stuff while he wasn't there to watch it. :evil5: JK

If he's smart he's probably got IP webcams watching the property. I'm sure he knows that he has enemies. :angry2:

I tried calling him before I went, phone was "Temporarily Disconnected" according to the message.

One thing's for sure. Now that Joe's posted pics of his "address" he knows he's been found. That might make him a little nervous...

Joe, I gotta hand it to you, bud. That's some work going out of your way to help like you have.

I was bored today anyway, too cold to work in the garage. :D

Mark is building a big fancy log house close by. Did you see the new house?

He is a gutless puke that will run and hide.

I tried calling him before I went, phone was "Temporarily Disconnected" according to the message.

He could still have DSL service out there. Don't know if he's that smart or not. But he's probably reading these posts right now. Wouldn't want to antagonize him now, would we?

HI, MARK! :finga:

:burnout:

He could still have DSL service out there. Don't know if he's that smart or not. But he's probably reading these posts right now. Wouldn't want to antagonize him now, would we?

HI, MARK! :finga:

:burnout:

Lol! Not an easy place to find but I'm familiar with the area. My buddies and I do a lot of motorcycle riding up there.

Mark is on the run. He knows the pressure is on him and like the coward he is, he bailed.

Thanks so very much ramcharger for helping me. We need more people like you in this world.

Thanks Joe for going outta yer way! Would love to see justice brought down on the thief!

Mark is on the run. He knows the pressure is on him and like the coward he is, he bailed.

Thanks so very much ramcharger for helping me. We need more people like you in this world.

Thanks, and I just wish there was more I could do...

-
Back