Pork tenderloin

-

oldkimmer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
What does the FABO chefs use to season it befor they bbq it. I have tried many different ways, but looking for more options , Thanks. Kim

Bourbon, Brown Sugar and Teryaki.

Room temp for a couple hours, does good

ALSO

Equal parts of Bourbon, Brown Sugar and Stone Ground mustard over Salmon!

Grill on flip for a superb glaze!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

My sweet Wife marinates just about everything in Olive Garden Italian dressing. Pork tenderloin, Chicken breasts, potatoes, zucchini, you name it.

Insanely good!

I use a "dry" rub, Like just said, a dry Italian season is good on a lot of stuff, I have used rubs like Emerald LaGosse's ( spelling???) receipe on oven baked baby red potatoes for example. Food needs seasoning!!!!!!!!!! nless it messes with your digestion.
Pork tenderloin/ I use the slow cooker, then I crisp it up with sweet bbq sauce over it in the skillet. NOT bad, Yea a little boubon does not hurt and the sauce has lots of brown sugar so it carmalies. OK so I spell like RRR does sometimes!!??????????????????????????????/!!!??? ha

Use a knife, make criss-cut marks in the pork on each side.
Where the marks intersects, dig down with the point of the knife stuff minced garlic in there.
After doing the other side sprinkle with season all.
Double wrap in tin-foil, make sure the pleats are on opposite sides.
Cook until done.
Pull off grill/smoker and pull the pork apart, place in refrigerator to chill for at least 30 minutes.
On an open pan cover with favorite barbecue sauce and heat back up to temperature.

I put fresh garlic cloves in Beef roast put never tried it in pork roast, I will have to try that!!! We have a pretty decent garden, can't wait: sweet corn, tomatoes, butter beans, red beans used as green beans, yellow squash, zucchini, many peppers, egg plant, water melon, cantaloupe..... even traded cats for brown eggs!!!!!!! lol

I don't ruin meat with any sauces or marinades. I grill it with hickory smoking chips and mix whatever sauce I want on the side. That way, I can have the meat as is one bite and with sauce the next.

I don't ruin meat with any sauces or marinades. I grill it with hickory smoking chips and mix whatever sauce I want on the side. That way, I can have the meat as is one bite and with sauce the next.

Spoke as a true conisseur ( damn spelling again!) of southern bbq! I agree! Except the dry rub!!! Good thing RRR is paying attention! OK give them the run down on Brunswick Stew, and don't tell me they do not know what it is in Macon Ga!!!!!!!!!

Spoke as a true conisseur ( damn spelling again!) of southern bbq! I agree! Except the dry rub!!! Good thing RRR is paying attention! OK give them the run down on Brunswick Stew, and don't tell me they do not know what it is in Macon Ga!!!!!!!!!

Oh we know what it is. I have a tell you but I gotta kill you recipe. I have go get it. Don't know it off the top of my head.

being a Canuck... remove all the silver-skin and marinade for a couple of hours in Maple liqueur or Maple whiskey. Baste while gently broiling.

What does the FABO chefs use to season it befor they bbq it. I have tried many different ways, but looking for more options , Thanks. Kim
Rebel BBQ rub, from Rebel Butcher Supply, Pearl Mississippi. It is very good I use it on pork and chicken

-
Back