Positive thoughts needed,had interview, now waiting for reply

-
Thanks all, the positive thoughts helped!! I got a verbal confirmation today,,,Paperwork tomorrow! I wont give notice till then but looks like Im coming home!
Yeefrickinhaw!!

Congrats, good news for you and the missus.

Way to go Steve ,I'm getting jerked by the onion on the immediate position but the guy called me directly and said he would keep me on his own list for when I get the onion straightened out so I'm not dead yet just in a holding pattern

Outstanding news to see here this evening :cheers: Congratulations Steve :color:
This has got to be a great day/night for you and your family :color:

Thanks Mike it has been a great day to say the least! Been on pins and needles for a while now. The honey-do list is gonna be huge!

Thanks Mike it has been a great day to say the least! Been on pins and needles for a while now. The honey-do list is gonna be huge!

:D Congrats on going home Steve!! The honey-do list can be fun....:)

Lots of things sure happens in 2 years.Time for you to go home!
Prayers for you Steve and family.

I'm glad to hear its all working out for you Steve!

There's no place like home!!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJ6VT7ciR1o"]There's No Place Like Home - YouTube[/ame]

Hey all, seems like I am asking for +ve thoughts for interviews quite a bit. This one will be back home for me, or at least a hell of a lot closer. Right where Lori and I wanna finish our careers and grow old(er) together It'll be 2 years in April since I have left home. Been trying to say the least. Any positive thoughts Im hoping will push the vote my way

Thanks
Steve n Lori

Positive vibe,sent from my seat. Best of luck.
n

Congratulations on the new job Steve! I'm sure it will be nice to be home!!

Cannucky I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you too!

KrazyKuda tell your son congrats on his new job as well!

Sounds like a good week for everyone!

Congrats on the new job, glad you're going home. You only go round once, liking the job helps make it a better go around.
Good luck to you Cannucky from your island neighbor to the South.

Congrats on the new job Steve!!!

Hopefully they will be good people to work with and you will be happy there. You will definitely like being home with Lori... Gigity, gigity.... Nudge, nudge, wink, wink....

View attachment Gigity gigity goo.jpg

[ame]https://youtu.be/ona-RhLfRfc[/ame]

LOL, thanks for the replies and laughs. The paperwork finally came today, so I got to give notice as well. Pretty near drove me batshit crazy waiting for it....LOL.
Gotta rent a van to get all my stuff home.....now Lori gets to see how much more **** Ive "acquired" dangit

Cannuckle, whats up with your opportunity?? Positive vibes sent from my seat....isnt that what farts are??

Congrats Steve. Good things come to good people.

........Glad to hear buddy, now u can slow down on the Timmies coffee...............................kim..........

Funny Kim, I havent slowed down on the coffee, but when I buy, its decaf. Still the full throttle stuff at home though.

Congrats Steve. Good things come to good people.

Thanks Rob, Lori has persevered better than I have. Patience aint one of my better strong points, but you n I both know that...LOL

Congrats on the new, geographically preferable gig! :)

Thanks, we will see how everything is going in the next month or so, I think Lori might need some re-training...LOL

LOL, thanks for the replies and laughs. The paperwork finally came today, so I got to give notice as well. Pretty near drove me batshit crazy waiting for it....LOL.
Gotta rent a van to get all my stuff home.....now Lori gets to see how much more **** Ive "acquired" dangit

Cannuckle, whats up with your opportunity?? Positive vibes sent from my seat....isnt that what farts are??
I'm in a holding pattern on that one , aced the interview and I am on the list of accepted for dispatch workers but have to wait on the Onion to decide it's my turn when the call comes for another worker. Gotta love Onion Politics , meanwhile they dispatched me to do some finishing at a local high school that is undergoing Seismic Upgrading , I start tomorrow for what could be a day or could be six months , I don't know or care which as long as they understand there is 2 weeks mid August that I am unavailable eh !

I'm in a holding pattern on that one , aced the interview and I am on the list of accepted for dispatch workers but have to wait on the Onion to decide it's my turn when the call comes for another worker. Gotta love Onion Politics , meanwhile they dispatched me to do some finishing at a local high school that is undergoing Seismic Upgrading , I start tomorrow for what could be a day or could be six months , I don't know or care which as long as they understand there is 2 weeks mid August that I am unavailable eh !

Yeah, I will be in CUPE. Leaving here just in time, we've been without a contract since end of 14. Premier Piesucker Wynne wants everyone to take a cut in pay and to go with tiered benefits...so getting out just in time.
Good luck!
Yeah I gotta make sure I get August off too!

-
Back