Post your 325/50/15 wheel and tire combos

-

USCG CHARGER

Reaction score
I'm about to pull the trigger on some MT 325/50/15 on a 15X10" wheel. I heard that it might not let me get the car low like I want it. I'm having the rear cut to fit so BS isn't an issue. Most likely go with a 3.25 BS to give it a deep look and move the rear back 3/4". Post them up or give me some info.

Do you have those on a 12" or 10" wheel? Can you lower it anymore or u about done right there? Would you have done something different as far as width? 315?

I could lower it a little more if I want to, but I like the rake. They are mounted on a 12" rim. I actually narrowed the rear around the wheel and tire combo. I like them and no rubbing at all, but very close.

I could lower it a little more if I want to, but I like the rake. They are mounted on a 12" rim. I actually narrowed the rear around the wheel and tire combo. I like them and no rubbing at all, but very close.

I want an equal ride height... but I heard with those 325's it would only get lowered so much before hitting the cavity. Wondering if the 315 would be a better choice.

I want an equal ride height... but I heard with those 325's it would only get lowered so much before hitting the cavity. Wondering if the 315 would be a better choice.

If you set your rear end up around the wheel tire combo, you will be fine, tight but fine.

If you set your rear end up around the wheel tire combo, you will be fine, tight but fine.

I plan to cut the rear to fit.. how much room do u have on either side of the tire? I curious to know if there is any rubbing on the fame when side loading (turning a corner).

I plan to cut the rear to fit.. how much room do u have on either side of the tire? I curious to know if there is any rubbing on the fame when side loading (turning a corner).

I have almost 1" in the clear on each side and my wheel lips are stock, "not rolled". Haven't drove the car yet but I know they will not hit.

15x10 3.5 bs, rear end narrowed 4 inches on each side, quarter trimmed but not rolled Click the pic to enlarge, there is more in that album

Heres my ond 71 Duster with 325/50R15 ....and my current duster with 390/40R17. Full tubb job on each, so I can drop the body over the tire more, by just spitting the tubbs (mini-tubb) you limit your cars stance options

Attachments

• duster 042.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 2,398
  • duster 008.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 2,425
  • duster 005.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 2,759
  • duster 004.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 2,547
  • DSC_0336.JPG
    121 KB · Views: 3,452
  • DSC_0330.JPG
    111 KB · Views: 2,599
  • DSC_0320.JPG
    121.1 KB · Views: 2,484
  • DSC_0317.JPG
    117.3 KB · Views: 4,072
Do you like those M and H tires over the Mickey Thompson's? Lots of people putting 325's back there without a full tub.

Whatever you do, don't buy BFG drag radials. Bald after 2500 miles of easy street driving. We sometimes not so easy. :D

Full tubb job on each, so I can drop the body over the tire more, by just spitting the tubbs (mini-tubb) you limit your cars stance options

Unless you are back halving the car, your limiting factor is the frame rail. Mini tub or full tub gets you the same clearance.

Unless you are back halving the car, your limiting factor is the frame rail. Mini tub or full tub gets you the same clearance.

Yes, it gets you the same width clearance but not ride height clearance because the factory outside wheel well rolls in away from the quarter and you cant tuck the tire up in quite as far or they rub. heres a pic of my car at ride height...... this tire is taller and wider than a 325/50R15 by about 1" each way and I have lots of room to spare....... actually I wish I could find a little wider tire

Attachments

• duster 019.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 2,579
  • duster 029.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 2,527
  • duster 013.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 2,811
I mini tubbed but didn't narrow rear end, just have 6" bs, should have 7" to make it perfect for spacing! 325-50-15 on 10" weld draglites.

Attachments

• demon pictures 009 (Small).jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 2,496
  • demon pictures 010 (Small).jpg
    57 KB · Views: 2,577
  • demon pictures 011 (Small).jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 2,426
-
Back