Post your Garage wall decor

-

C2ndLTpigeon

Mopar or no Car!
Reaction score
Let's see what kind of garage wall décor is out there! Here's a couple pictures of mine, I've been collecting license plates for the past couple years I have all but eight states.
20210810_182117.jpg
20210810_182126.jpg

Last edited:
My garage with my new to me flooring I got from our going out of business Sears for .50 cents a tile!

IMG_1944.jpg

IMG_1945.jpg

IMG_1952.jpg

IMG_1954.jpg

Everyone place looks so clean,I'm right in the middle of putting the car back together...
wall.jpg
wall1.jpg
wall2.jpg
wall3.jpg

Everyone place looks so clean,I'm right in the middle of putting the car back together...

Nice Murals! What is that square red thing hanging like the speaker, is it a camera or strobe light?

My walls are exposed studs with parts hanging all over the place. I'm not even gonna bore you all with the horror. Ask Kyle....At least my floor is sweepable, creepable concrete. I've seen asphalt garages and ask WTH?

66fyssh is correct that's a heater,my son took my old larger style heaters down to put these up.They are crap!,I'm getting my old ones rebuilt they are larger but have 4x the heat.
Not that I really need them any more,I'm too beat up and worn out to be playing outside in the winter...

Haven't received it yet because we will use it at our Mopar Max event next week. This banner will go on the garage wall for sure.

Mopar Maxx 2021 banner.jpg

-
Back