Post your video sound bite

-

La-Motor

Reaction score
1968 Plymouth Barracuda w/built 400Hp 360 Magnum engine. TTi headers w/2.5" TTi H-pipe and Gibson MWA Superflow mufflers.

IMG_20180804_161552994.jpg

Just a little 273 through Accurite LTD HP single exhaust.

340, bored .040 over, roller rockers, 10:1 comp. lunati voodoo cam with hi po manifolds and accurate exhaust

Same engine with accurate exhaust and the accurate mufflers replaced with Gibson performance M.W.A mufflers

340, bored .040 over, roller rockers, 10:1 comp. lunati voodoo cam with hi po manifolds and accurate exhaust

Same engine with accurate exhaust and the accurate mufflers replaced with Gibson performance M.W.A mufflers

Your car sounds really good with the Accurate mufflers...but with the Gibsons it sounds absolutely wicked...I have those on my car as well, love the sound and the quality.

but with the Gibsons it sounds absolutely wicked...I have those on my car as well, love the sound and the quality.

Yeah i love gibson products, the mwa mufflers gives it a unique tone.

Wheres your sound byte lol id love to hear them on another setup

340 with Hedman Headers, 2.5 inch exhaust with a Magnaflow X pipe and Dynomax mufflers. Thinking about changing mufflers though.

Last edited:
This a 65 dart charger 273 commando
I had a few years ago I told you all about that would rev to 7000 rpm all day long. Here is a video of it . I recall it revved to 6500 rpm on one of these hits after I hit the secondaries . She smoked bad but did it go. LOL I trimmed the video because it was too long and now the sound doesn't match the movements in time. you get the idea though.trimmed smoking bad reving

-
Back