Posted this a few months back....paint and body

-

Drmanic

Reaction score
Hello all. I posted a while back about offering my years of experience helping fellow mopar guys get there paint and body work done for cost and in return all I ask for is some help with other projects I have going on. "I'd like you to help on your project too. No BS..NO scams..just a 50 year old guy that could use a hand. And always willing to pay it forward! Who knows. Maybe my 67 barracuda will actually get started before winter. Lol. Harvard Il.

Hello all. I posted a while back about offering my years of experience helping fellow mopar guys get there paint and body work done for cost and in return all I ask for is some help with other projects I have going on. "I'd like you to help on your project too. No BS..NO scams..just a 50 year old guy that could use a hand. And always willing to pay it forward! Who knows. Maybe my 67 barracuda will actually get started before winter. Lol. Harvard Il.
I could be alot of help, my two younger brothers (RIP) taught me everything I know, preping , to finish for paint, and paint. This new two stage paint is very forgiving, new etching and primer sure has came a long way.
Give me a quarter panel to prep (add metal and sealer) and wet sand that down and squeegee it off :thumbsup: mixing paint , brother let me mix for him and keep the floor wet to keep dust down, you would freak out at some of the paint jobs I did in an old lean two I inclosed.. great times, but now I am older, but still good for a few hours every other day.
Northeast Arkansas is my home so ??

My paint 25 yeats ago, picture is 5 years old

FB_IMG_1584539340458.jpg

I could be alot of help, my two younger brothers (RIP) taught me everything I know, preping , to finish for paint, and paint. This new two stage paint is very forgiving, new etching and primer sure has came a long way.
Give me a quarter panel to prep (add metal and sealer) and wet sand that down and squeegee it off :thumbsup: mixing paint , brother let me mix for him and keep the floor wet to keep dust down, you would freak out at some of the paint jobs I did in an old lean two I inclosed.. great times, but now I am older, but still good for a few hours every other day.
Northeast Arkansas is my home so ??

My paint 25 yeats ago, picture is 5 years old

View attachment 1715956317
Long drive to Illinois lol. Appreciate the response

Long drive to Illinois lol. Appreciate the response
Anywhere near Paw Paw or Lasalle Peru?
A friend up in Paw Paw Steve Lampson tought me how to tape off when I was 14.. small world

-
Back