posting pics 1-2-3

-

pishta

I know I'm right....
Reaction score
Its easy now that you dont have to link them to an online URL (facebook, shutterfly, etc)

1.get a pic(s) on your computer (eg. put in "desktop" or logical folder name)
2. post a post/reply and click "go advanced"
3.scroll down and click "upload photos"
4.click "#1 browse" on pop up window and find your pic in your PC desktop (desktop or picture folder location)
5.double click picture, the pop up window will now show pic #1 loaded
6.click UPLOAD after all pics are chosen (up to 10) in lower right corner of pop up
7.you can then click close window at very bottom of pop up (scroll down)
8.click on preview post and if good, hit post or fix pics that are incorrect or delete.

pics are worth a thousand words and make the board a living archive of part pics that can be referenced for future questions/posts. Show off your Mopar! :happy1:

Yep, hate to see old threads where they went through the trouble with pics and they disappear. Pic hosting sites I assume, I think they gots' to be paid. lol

Here's my favorite car. I bought it new in Oct. '64, but it's an early '65 production. Equipped with 273 2-bbl and 4-spd. Remains unrestored, mostly original with one re-paint in 1981.

Attachments

• 50 yrs at Old Town.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 328
Here's my favorite car. I bought it new in Oct. '64, but it's an early '65 production. Equipped with 273 2-bbl and 4-spd. Remains unrestored, mostly original with one re-paint in 1981.

Wow, how cool is that? Owning a car like that since new, for this long......

-
Back