Powder Coating Lady- does anyone know her name or website?

-

rod

Reaction score
Hey there- I'm in search of a lady who does custom powdercoating and was told of this person by Bill Reilly of RMS who I talked to at this past Carlyse show. He said she was totally Awesome and did custom masking and things other powder coaters do not so I'm interested in connecting with her for I have some custom ideas for wheels I'd like to refinish.

Thanks for any help-

Wow- thanks for the name everyone- and the laughs(krazykuda) :) I'll reach out to her.
See- I want to get a set of the American Racing Ansen Sprints and have just the center portion of the wheel coated in gold or cooper, leaving the outter lip silver- kinda like a tork thrust. Kind of a older look but I see plenty of newer rides with colored center portions so I think this will be cool.

A few intakes LeAnna has done for me in Alien Silver.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I truly appreciate all of these comments more than you guys can know!!

Now that you've thoroughly swelled up my head, I must be the first to point out to poor rod up there that I usually don't mess around with alloy rims for a few reasons. If they're brand new (or steel), that's one thing ... but restoring or customizing used aluminum rims can be more hassle and cost a lot more than you might think. People are in love with Armor All and tire wet products, and these silicone based spray on applications soak into the metal over time (aluminum is very porous). Media blasting merely addresses the outside, and only B-17 -- a caustic chemical controlled by the EPA that I do not use in my shop -- is about the only thing that will remove it successfully. They might look all right from a few feet back, but up close the results will be streaky, uneven, shiny in some places and matte in others, and totally unsuitable from my point of view. I recommend to those looking to restore used alloy rims to find a qualified shop who can soak them in B-17 first; otherwise, you're just throwing good money after bad results and would be better off spending that cash on new wheels to start with.
If yours are steel either new or used, then I'm happy to talk about your custom ideas!

Last edited:
Hey there- I'm in search of a lady who does custom powdercoating and was told of this person by Bill Reilly of RMS who I talked to at this past Carlyse show. He said she was totally Awesome and did custom masking and things other powder coaters do not so I'm interested in connecting with her for I have some custom ideas for wheels I'd like to refinish.

Thanks for any help-

Hello Cudachick... Someone needs your magic. You can P.M. her.

I have a powder coating shop here in Texas that uses B17 & they are extremely careful with it because it is so caustic. PM me and I'll send you their address & phone number.

I have a powder coating shop here in Texas that uses B17 & they are extremely careful with it because it is so caustic. PM me and I'll send you their address & phone number.

We have a powder coater here. That job is filled.

We have a powder coater here. That job is filled.
RRR
Leanna said to find someone who uses B17 because she doesn't in order to get her top quality job done. Now she did not say to use them to powdercoat, but that is a lot of shipping to be paid to clean and powder **** the wheels. I will be using Leanna on my upcoming project.

No worries!! I'm very blessed with lots of work.

We're also assuming he wants to doll up aluminum rims. If they're steel I'm happy to help.

-
Back