Power valve identification

-

dart_68

Reaction score
I have a power valve that I'm not sure of the opening point. It doesn't have standard Holley markings but I'm wondering if someone might be able to identify it?

The only markings are on the top ring near the diaphragm and read J 0 5 7 - starting at the 9 o'clock position and going around clockwise @ 12, 3, and 6 o'clock. Any ideas?

Thanks.

I have a power valve that I'm not sure of the opening point. It doesn't have standard Holley markings but I'm wondering if someone might be able to identify it?

The only markings are on the top ring near the diaphragm and read J 0 5 7 - starting at the 9 o'clock position and going around clockwise @ 12, 3, and 6 o'clock. Any ideas?

Thanks.

There was a bunch of those that came through without numbers on them. The only way to know what it is in that case is to pull a vacuum on it and see where it opens. You should do that anyway because the numbers are very accurate.

And as above, a picture will help. Also look on the hex side of the valve. It could be stamped there.

There was a bunch of those that came through without numbers on them. The only way to know what it is in that case is to pull a vacuum on it and see where it opens. You should do that anyway because the numbers are very accurate.

And as above, a picture will help. Also look on the hex side of the valve. It could be stamped there.
I'll try to get a clear pic up. There are no numbers stamped on the side.

The correct way to check is with a power valve tester and a digital vacuum tester. When it starts to move is the number.

-
Back