Practice tree recommendations

-
Never used it but there is an app for your phone that does this.

Depends on what your doing,are you going to be doing a weekly race or just a couple of special events?
I guess what I meant was the eliminator especially the new one has many more features. Do you find those extra features benefit you or would a small pocket sized model suffice. Is the size of the eliminator
Easier to view versus a hockey sized unit.

I got lucky and found a Biondo practice tree at a flea market. When I don't use it, it still is cool in the garage!

I got lucky and found a Biondo practice tree at a flea market. When I don't use it, it still is cool in the garage!
I can relate to that. I have a mancave/garage too. a practice tree would go nicely in there. lol

Not sure what the small ones have,what i use or would want is ability to set roll out and set dial ins so you can stagger tree and or go pro tree if your into the electronics racing which mine does.The big thing i find is you have to get the rollout set to match car so what you do on the practice tree transfers to track after that its learning when you leave/repetition.I don't get a lot of seat time compared to others i race with,it's 1.5 hrs each way plus the money so i have to use the tree to kinda make up for that but its still not the same,heat of the moment nothing on the line,doesn't matter if i bulb on the practice tree but in elims its different.Hope this helps

Not sure what the small ones have,what i use or would want is ability to set roll out and set dial ins so you can stagger tree and or go pro tree if your into the electronics racing which mine does.The big thing i find is you have to get the rollout set to match car so what you do on the practice tree transfers to track after that its learning when you leave/repetition.I don't get a lot of seat time compared to others i race with,it's 1.5 hrs each way plus the money so i have to use the tree to kinda make up for that but its still not the same,heat of the moment nothing on the line,doesn't matter if i bulb on the practice tree but in elims its different.Hope this helps
Thanks that helps

Well I bought this new model next gen Eliminator the other day.
This is the cats meow. Roll out, shift light, delay box with crossover,
Random dial in, touch screen, led tree lights, just wish it had audio lol. I am glad I purchased this newer model.much more realistic.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

-
Back