prayers for families of Canadian victims

-

rbkt65

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
of the senseless stabbings. what the F$%K is wrong with people today. even if those suspects surrender or are taken into custody without incident, and i was in charge, i do not think they would make it to the station still breathing. this will probably get wacked but those are my feelings.

All over the world news. 10 killed and 25 injured in Saskatchewan. Totals my go higher. Lillers on the loose. Stabbed. Nor known if those killed were targeted. Appears injured was random as were some killings.

of the senseless stabbings. what the F$%K is wrong with people today. even if those suspects surrender or are taken into custody without incident, and i was in charge, i do not think they would make it to the station still breathing. this will probably get wacked but those are my feelings.
I feel the same way.

Prayers for the families involved. If they would get life in prison I think that they should not have any visit, mail, phone calls from family or friends, the people they killed won't be able to so so why should they. I think that the death penalty would be better.

I think that they should bring back the chain gangs, lawyers think that it's cruel and unusual punishment but what about their victims??

B7BD46E9-5462-47BB-9DBC-24401C9AF736.gif
2C8973B8-B497-40BF-A635-57D9A3B13DF2.gif

One of the guys was paroled in May and immediately skipped out. There is no rehabilitating many of these people as they are totally broken. I love self regulating policies....release them from parole into the neighborhoods that the decision makers live in.

nbc world news just said they found one of them dead but not by a self inflicted wound. other still at large. also said some were targeted but others were random. find the sob and ............

I was up at my cabin about 30 minutes away from this seeing it all unfold in the news and alert warnings. Never brought a gun with me or anything. I definitely will next time.

Cley

My prayers to Canada for a government that actually gives a damn about the safety of its citizens.

They figure it’s drug related. They also figure big brother killed little brother. Prayers for all the affected families. Kim

My prayers to Canada for a government that actually gives a damn about the safety of its citizens.

I can’t tell if you are being facishis or not ?
But compare Canadas murder rate to the US ….
I’m sure these guys were on meth .

Honestly our government could give 2 ***** about its people! If these were average white folks in the city you would barely hear about it. Unfortunately this tragedy will be used to push some agenda. Our horrible excuse for a federal government never fails to take full advantage of a tragedy!

Cley

I was up at my cabin about 30 minutes away from this seeing it all unfold in the news and alert warnings. Never brought a gun with me or anything. I definitely will next time.

Cley
Better to be safe than sorry. Unfortunately we live in a world where there's no morals, respect and little to no discipline of the children.

-
Back