prayers for families of Canadian victims

missing linc

Loose nut behind the wheel
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Some 7 million people in Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Alberta received emergency alerts regarding this issue. I got 2 on my cell phone and at least 1 over the radio. Latest news I read was 11 dead, including one of the perps and 19 injured. Some were random indiscriminate killings. I can't wait to hear what our **** for brains prime idiot will have to say about it.

1WildRT

Reaction score
Some 7 million people in Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Alberta received emergency alerts regarding this issue. I got 2 on my cell phone and at least 1 over the radio. Latest news I read was 11 dead, including one of the perps and 19 injured. Some were random indiscriminate killings. I can't wait to hear what our **** for brains prime idiot will have to say about it.
Turdo... Castro's illegitimate child....

4spdragtop

CONGRATS NORTH AMERICA!
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
PERFECT example of a pi$$ poor excuse of a Justice/Parole system.
Charged with attempted murder previously (and many more), but pleads guilty to a lesser charge. If the elected/hired jackwagons would do they're jobs, this MAY not have happened....

Max1196

Reaction score
N0UOX9e23FxLRQ5f17bcXEqwEN5lt5c1EL9oHvkyTtlw&_nc_ohc=B_kNZJ4K7lIAX8UBNBE&_nc_ht=scontent.fyxe2-1.jpg

RustyRatRod

I was born on a Monday. Not last Monday.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Trudeau will lick his balls and slap him on the *** and let him go.

1MeanA

Reaction score
Some copy cat guy went on a stabbing rampage in town today. Eight schools were locked down. Mental illness strikes again.

4spdragtop

CONGRATS NORTH AMERICA!
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
CBS is only link that states Myles is dead?
Hope so, but probably a mistake. If ever a cop was going to be played for looking the other way, this would be it.
Myles Sanderson, suspect in deadly Canada stabbing attacks, taken into custody
latest news 'Multiple law enforcement sources have told Global News the suspect in the SK stabbing rampage, Myles Sanderson, is dead. Police sources say they believe he died from self inflicted injuries after police rammed his vehicle off the road.'

'

Bobacuda

Reaction score
My maternal grandfather was in law enforcement, starting as a 15 yr old deputy sheriff in El Paso (1897) and ending as a police detective in San Antonio 60 yrs later (mandatory retirement at 75).

He always told us that some people are simply human shaped, vicious animals that need to be put down - not caged. They could not be rehabilitated and would always be a vicious animal.

missing linc

Loose nut behind the wheel
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score