Prayers needed for member

-

superdart426

Banned
Reaction score
A NEW MEMBER KAPUANANI.. AKA AMY..HAS LOST HER MOM PLEASE LETS SHOW THIS NEW MEMBER WHAT THE FABO FAMILY IS ALL ABOUT.... AMY PRAYERS ARE SENT TO U AND YOUR FAMILY,,,SORRY FOR UR LOSS:cry::cry:

My Condolences and prayers to Amy and her family.

Sorry for the loss of your Mom, may she RIP

Cancer took my Mother several years ago and a day never goes by that I don't think about her.

I am so sorry amy. Nothing but our best, hopes, thoughts and prayers to you and your family & friends.

Prayers sent Amy for comfort for you and your family, upon the loss of your dear mother.

Our thoughts and paryaer are also going out to Amy and her family during this time. May God keep your mother in His hands and allow you peace and comfort in your heart!!! Geof and Nella

My family's thoughts and prayers are being sent to you Amy, and for your Family. May your Mother RIP.:angel7:

Sorry for your loss Amy,thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family !!:angel7:

Sincerest condolences and prayers for you and your family on the passing of your beloved Mother. May she rest in peace in God's loving arm's.

I lost my dad 5 years ago. It was hard at first. You keep beating yourself up thinking "I should have done this or that or told them that I loved them more..." They know that. Just look back at what you did do, and be happy for that and the time you did have together. You can beat yourself up with greif, it will only lead down a path of depression. Look at the good times and learn to move on, that's what she would want you to do. Remember all of the things that they taught you about life and use them as best as you can.

You have to realize that part of living is dyeing. You can't avoid it, eventually everyone has to die. One of my favorite sayings is, "Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out of it alive..."

My youngest son just graduated grade school. One of his teachers died in a drowning accident while boating with other teachers from the school one week after graduation (he was 35 and just had a baby girl with his wife of three years). His father came up to me at the wake and said, "I'm not supposed to bury my kids. They are supposed to bury me." Please take some comfort that at least this happened in the proper order for you.

All life cannot stop because of one death. We have to deal with it and move on. If you have some weak moments, turn to your family and friends for help, that is what they are there for.

I hope some of this can help you deal with it. It is tough and not easy to deal with at first. But as time goes by, it gets better. The hardest thing is realizing that they are no longer there for us to rely on anymore and now we have to pick up the slack and be more independant (I hate that part, I don't want to grow up).

Our thoughts are with you, good luck. If you need any support you have friends at FABO.

Please accept our condolences during this very difficult time..

-

Prayers for strength and healing for Amy and all her family and many friends that have been blest by her moms presents in there life.
My mom is gone to and I was blest to have her in my life as long as I did.
Prayers being sent for a time that will be hard on many..

May you find peace and comfort in knowing that your mom is basking in the radiant love of God never to know trials and trulaltions again. I pray asking that God be with you and your family, to give you strength, courage and keep you all safe.

-
Back