Prayers needed

-

Dartsun

Mopar Dude
Reaction score
So I’m sitting in my garage about 7:15pm, just trying to organize some my stuff. I got some huge chest pains and my left arm started tingling real bad. I tried to wait it out for about 15 minutes, started getting nauseous. I called my Ex she came picked me up took me to the ER. Glad I came I had a mild heart attack, I’m 39 and thought I was fit as a fiddle. The Drs here about let me leave but when the second batch of blood work came back I got the bad news. So I’ll be spending Xmas in the hospital this year. Better than not being around at all. Dustin

Last edited:
Sending prayers your way Dustin!
94838F8D-3527-4B25-B3CE-D78B75A0BED7.gif

Dang buddy I hate to hear that! Praying for you brother hope you feel better soon.

Glad your feeling better ... Also glad your ex still cares enough to take you in and not just drive around till you croaked . lol

Positive thoughts your way, glad you reached out and called your ex! Glad she was there to help. 39, that's young but it seems "ailments" are hitting us sooner more and more.
Get better!

Positive thoughts your way, glad you reached out and called your ex! Glad she was there to help. 39, that's young but it seems "ailments" are hitting us sooner more and more.
Get better!
She lives close by and we share a child, we’re pretty good friends still. There gonna scope me out this morning thru my wrist. They think I have an electrical issue and not an I’m unhealthy issue.

Sending prayers and good thoughts. Try and not be too nervous about the procedure. Been there done that.

WARNING, WARNING, WARNING!!!!! Anytime you have a tingling &/or numbness in your arms, or persistent indigestion DO NOT wait to see a medical professional. Just because you think it will pass will not make it happen. I'm walking proof, I had a heart attack at 35 years old & when the doctor came in he said "You are a lucky man, when did you have your first heart attack?" He proceeded to show me the old scar on my heart & the new scar. I was like Dartsun, in good shape, fit & healthy, living the dream. I now have 4 stents in me, I've cut back on a lot of the unhealthy foods & done away with table salt to get to the ripe old age of 68, going on 69 years of age.

Prayers sent for healing, strength and wisdom.
Stress can sneak up on you if that is what caused it, take care and let's all hope you find out the underlying cause.

Done. You are WAY too young for this. Keep us posted if you don’t mind.
The cardiologist just came by, says I’ll prob get a stint on the front valve on my heart. They found in my blood results low was potassium was 3.4 and they like it at 3.5 and above, and the tropinin which shows I suffered some heart damage. Dr says it’s very minor heart attack on the grand scheme so that’s good news.

So I’m sitting in my garage about 7:15pm, just trying to organize some my stuff. I got some huge chest pains and my left arm started tingling real bad. I tried to wait it out for about 15 minutes, started getting nauseous. I called my Ex she came picked me up took me to the ER. Glad I came I had a mild heart attack, I’m 39 and thought I was fit as a fiddle. The Drs here about let me leave but when the second batch of blood work came back I got the bad news. So I’ll be spending Xmas in the hospital this year. Better than not being around at all. Dustin

Dang man! That's really young for heart trouble. Lets hope it's one and that's it.

Prayers sent! My brother had a heart attack around the same age. He had a blockage they put a stent in to open it up.
Get will soon !
Tom

-
Back