Prayers Needed

-
I agree on the cpap if that gets your resting breathing under control. I had an issue with the soft tissue in my throat relaxing while sleeping, if would block the airway an I wake up unable to breath kinda like getting the wind knocked out of you night after night, not fun. I got my weight down from 200 to 175(BMI) and that has helped considerably. Not a big fan of extended hospital stays. You really need to be somewhat active for the antibiotics to be completely effective in my opinion.

Have them put you on a cpap for a night or few to see if you can heal at home.

PS Break a leg!

Just to add something on Cpap use. When I got Covid in November 2020 I know I had to keep my lungs clean especially since I lost 1/4 of my heart in 1999 due to a heart attack. If I wasn’t sleeping I was trying to keep active walking or picking up sticks in my yard. I googled how to adjust my Cpap and I bumped it from 10 to 12. My doctor laughed when I told him that and then said that was very smart. He’s the same doctor that told me to race this year for my sanity. Lol

Dear God, we place our worries in your hands. We place our sick under your care and humbly ask that you restore your servant to health again. Above all, grant us the grace to acknowledge your will and know that whatever you do, you do for the love of us. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

How are you doing today? I’m hoping that you are feeling better with care even if they are struggling to understand the issue.

My only advice is this....stay in the hospital. Also, keep moving and breathe as deeply as you can. I had a good friend we lost two years ago because all he did was sit on the couch and die. His wife begged and begged him to get up and move and he wouldn't. Knew Jason for almost thirty years. He was a Mopar guy too. Had JUST got his old Duster drag car back from the guy he sold it to and was going to completely redo it. He had been bouncing ideas off me before his death. Let that sad story be an inspiration for you to kick this thing's ***! We're praying for you bud!

I have two friends who got Covid Pneumonia.
They both got it within days of each other. Tom smoked a pack a day, Bob never did.
I went to Tom's funeral at the end of May. Bob spent a couple of months in rehab.
Doctor told Bob if he'd smoked, he wouldn't have made it. Stuff is bad news, do what you're told to do.

How are you doing today? I’m hoping that you are feeling better with care even if they are struggling to understand the issue.
I'm doing better. Went home, they wanted to keep me longer, but.... I figured differently. I'm going to go through here and thank everyone individually and update what's going on with the situation here in a few minutes. Thank You Brother!

Ironracer,

Do me a favor, I want you to quiet your mind, no thinking of View attachment 1715980634
and no thinking of View attachment 1715980635
or even thinking of View attachment 1715980632

For this favor, I want you to meditate on the meaning of the Lord's Prayer. What does each and every line mean to your heart? Not to your mind, what does it evoke in your spirit as you consider each line.
God loves you, Christ loves you, I love you, and many more people in this world than you know love you.
I did that, Ott, and my silly mind took over, at first. So then I had to isolate it break it down really slowly and dig deep... Thanks Brother

My only advice is this....stay in the hospital. Also, keep moving and breathe as deeply as you can. I had a good friend we lost two years ago because all he did was sit on the couch and die. His wife begged and begged him to get up and move and he wouldn't. Knew Jason for almost thirty years. He was a Mopar guy too. Had JUST got his old Duster drag car back from the guy he sold it to and was going to completely redo it. He had been bouncing ideas off me before his death. Let that sad story be an inspiration for you to kick this thing's ***! We're praying for you bud!
Man. That's A Sad Story Rob. I really appreciate You and Kitty Praying for me Brother! Thank You I believe in the Power of Prayer I've seen it work here on the Forum, and on the Street, Many times.

-
Back