Prayers Needed

-
Finally went to a good ER. Couldn't take choking/ not being able to breathe right, especially when it wakes you up in the middle of the night gasping for air. Every night, for over a month. Anyhow, getting a CT scan, Dr saying blood clots, or maybe worse. It's not simple like Pneumonia. If anyone here feels like Sending Up some Prayers, the Gal and I would highly appreciate it. Thanks Y'all, and God Bless

Take care of yourself. He is watching out for you.

image?piurl=https%3A%2F%2Fakiane.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2016%2F09%2FPrince-of-Peace-hi-res.jpg

Make sure you lay on your front or side when sleeping and get a spirometer, trust me it helps!

I'm not the sort of guy who prays, but I figured asking for a favor wouldn't hurt.
Also here's a message from a friend.
Odd.jpeg

Finally went to a good ER. Couldn't take choking/ not being able to breathe right, especially when it wakes you up in the middle of the night gasping for air. Every night, for over a month. Anyhow, getting a CT scan, Dr saying blood clots, or maybe worse. It's not simple like Pneumonia. If anyone here feels like Sending Up some Prayers, the Gal and I would highly appreciate it. Thanks Y'all, and God Bless

Hopefully these docs will get you on some blood thinners to dissolve the clots and get you back up and running on all cylinders...

Follow the doc's orders, and if you have a cute nurse, give her a pinch on the butt for me... :D

Praying for you and the Gal. Stay strong and keep the Faith, things will look brighter soon.

Sent!

Thank All Y'all for the Prayers, Positive Thoughts, and Feelings of Hope. A Dr came in a Lil while ago, and said "it's not responding to antibiotics" and he said I have Pneumonia in both lungs. But they DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS..... man, this sucks...

-
Back