Prayers Needed

-
Ironracer,

Do me a favor, I want you to quiet your mind, no thinking of
proxy-image?piurl=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ebayimg.com%2Fimages%2Fg%2Fv5AAAOSweyVfOsv~%2Fs-l500.jpg

and no thinking of
e?piurl=https%3A%2F%2Fi.pinimg.com%2Foriginals%2F5d%2F48%2F04%2F5d48042e03c0dc35766b659a2f371249.jpg

or even thinking of
upload_2022-9-4_10-50-33.jpeg

For this favor, I want you to meditate on the meaning of the Lord's Prayer. What does each and every line mean to your heart? Not to your mind, what does it evoke in your spirit as you consider each line.
God loves you, Christ loves you, I love you, and many more people in this world than you know love you.

Dang Ironracer, you’ve been fighting this for too long….. glad you are getting some help!
Prayers sent brother!!

Ironracer,

Do me a favor, I want you to quiet your mind, no thinking of View attachment 1715980634
and no thinking of View attachment 1715980635
or even thinking of View attachment 1715980632

For this favor, I want you to meditate on the meaning of the Lord's Prayer. What does each and every line mean to your heart? Not to your mind, what does it evoke in your spirit as you consider each line.
God loves you, Christ loves you, I love you, and many more people in this world than you know love you.
Thank You Brother!

Much Love and Appreciation for all the Prayers and Support! I feel like I should Personally Respond to everyone of Y'all. Ya caint get any sleep here.. so my mind is clogged up. Just tryin' NOT to Stress about jobs, bills, health, ect. Reckon rates what faith is. I've met MANY Faithless that just didn't care. I'm Not one. So here's the deal. They Don't KNOW the deal! They tested for MRSA today, and who knows what else in my, sorry for lacking a better term, Mucus. All Negative. They may do a Bronch (med slang) on me. They knock ya out, and suck the poison outta yer lungs to clear em. 3 different broad-spectrum HD antibiotics, one Dr came in and said, They are not working, How does he know, when I was still IV'ing 2?

Don’t let ‘em gas ya to knock ya out. That stuff causes problems in some. I’m no expert, but I know what it did to my uncle…

Don’t let ‘em gas ya to knock ya out. That stuff causes problems in some. I’m no expert, but I know what it did to my uncle…
Oh Man! That don't sound good! I hope he's OK! I'm NOT the Trusting type with the "Industry". I've only been under once, for a blocked esophagus. They started strapping me down, while I was awake, I told em to lemme be, I be fine I'm outta here, they looked at each other and hit a button.. . BOOM out, and didn't know to the lights were back on. Scary stuff. Not my idea of "Fun"

Finally went to a good ER. Couldn't take choking/ not being able to breathe right, especially when it wakes you up in the middle of the night gasping for air. Every night, for over a month. Anyhow, getting a CT scan, Dr saying blood clots, or maybe worse. It's not simple like Pneumonia. If anyone here feels like Sending Up some Prayers, the Gal and I would highly appreciate it. Thanks Y'all, and God Bless

I came home from the weekend and have a lot of prayers to make up for. You are on my list. If you aren’t satisfied with what you are hearing seek another doctor till you are satisfied.

Last edited:
Just to add an example my sister is four years older than me, about 130 pounds, and very very active. She gave up smoking probably 30 years ago. She had some breathing issues and they told her she had something with a fancy name and put her on oxygen. She lives in Florida and we talk daily but i hadn’t seen her for several years except for a few weeks during the summer and Christmas. I told her there was no way she had what they were saying and I told her to tell the doctors I used a Cpap nightly. They tested her and she needed on. She quit oxygen two days later and loves her Cpap, and me.

Just to add an example my sister is four years older than me, about 130 pounds, and very very active. She gave up smoking probably 30 years ago. She had some breathing issues and they told her she had something with a fancy name and put her on oxygen. She lives in Florida and we talk daily but i hadn’t seen her for several years except for a few weeks during the summer and Christmas. I told her there was no way she had what they were saying and I told her to tell the doctors I used a Cpap nightly. They tested her and she needed on. She quit oxygen two days later and loves her Cpap, and me.
RIGHT ON MAN!

Finally went to a good ER. Couldn't take choking/ not being able to breathe right, especially when it wakes you up in the middle of the night gasping for air. Every night, for over a month. Anyhow, getting a CT scan, Dr saying blood clots, or maybe worse. It's not simple like Pneumonia. If anyone here feels like Sending Up some Prayers, the Gal and I would highly appreciate it. Thanks Y'all, and God Bless
Thoughts and prayers sent.

As I started my day, a simple prayer sent for you.
I prayed for strength and healing and to fill you and your doctors and nurses with wisdom.
I sometimes get on and go straight to our sales threads to clean them up and notify our members that don't fallow the rules, then I seen this thread this morning.
Stay strong and breathe deeply and remember you are loved by many .
Your Arkansas friend on the hill.

Whoa.

Take care wit that.

Sounds pretty serious.

Get well.

I agree on the cpap if that gets your resting breathing under control. I had an issue with the soft tissue in my throat relaxing while sleeping, if would block the airway an I wake up unable to breath kinda like getting the wind knocked out of you night after night, not fun. I got my weight down from 200 to 175(BMI) and that has helped considerably. Not a big fan of extended hospital stays. You really need to be somewhat active for the antibiotics to be completely effective in my opinion.

Have them put you on a cpap for a night or few to see if you can heal at home.

PS Break a leg!

Yes I am in praying that the Drs have the knowledge and Wisdom to find and properly treat the problem, Trust in God and let Him handle this in ways that we may not understand. He can work through the Doctors and nurses and just needs your trust, Joe

-
Back