-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drive45

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This is a 1976 LA 360 block that has been fully machined and was ready to build. Its been sitting for a while and has some minor surface rust on it now. Nothing major and will clean up with a scotch pad and some WD40. Or you can have it blasted and then do a touch up hone job on it. But it is bored .060 over, decked, line honed with caps and stock bolts. For a guy on a budget this is the ticket as some elbow grease will make this block a very good foundation for a nice 300-400hp 360 build. I have about $800 into this block with the price of the core and all the work done.

Asking $400 shipping is NOT an option, Must be picked up or maybe delivered if its within 100 miles
20180422_102034.jpg
20180422_102047.jpg
20180422_102106.jpg
20180422_102130.jpg

Located in Dewitt Michigan 48820

Its very light surface rust, save a ton over getting all this work done yourself. Make me an offer, I have no need for this block any more. It needs a good home.

$275 How can you pass that up. A little bit of cleaning and you got a block ready to build. Never find that anywhere else.

can not guarantee it checked out ok for your needs. Was told it would be good when finished. And no i can not ship it, i dont have the time to deal with it.

Do you include the pistons it was bored to fit? They all measure different. If a machine shop bored that block with no pistons, how will someone know their .060" over pistons will be the right size?

Just a bare block.
I guess if your building a Perfect race engine, this is not a block you would want. But Im pretty sure piston tolerances are not so far off that you would have to worry much about that. If they are then maybe you need to get different pistons? IDK

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back