prices!!!!!

-
I do not pay for all the Dish channels so I don't get the main car channel, speedvision is it called??.. but discovery and history channels has some car shows, the latest, and the name escapes me, where several cars are critiqued and apprised by some professionals. I somewhat agree with some of the apprasials, others not really! It will drive up price of projects, and make people think they will get $$$$$ for their somewhat restored/resto mods, and what all cars. Hollywood entertainment.
I have 3 price projects, all drivers, getting close to being mostly somewhat done. I bought these particular cars since bout '2015 all for totally sane prices ,, happened to find them off craigslist of all stupid places but took a lot of looking. . I generally find my projects thru word of mouth with old mopar buds. I am very glad I have these 3 cars as I would hate to have to have to be looking right now!!!

I've wanted to buy an old project car for cheap, something I can practice doing body work on without having invest a whole lot upfront. But when I come across a challenger in need of all new metal pretty much around the entire car and folks want $12k for it, I'm like wtf!

-
Back