Princess your in box is full!!!

-
I am thinking "if I do this" to use elephant ears. I recently acquired some what seem to be correct manifolds. I may use whoever makes the tri-y's. I may do nothing at all.

If it's gonna be that cold, the least it could do is snow.
Screw that, it was almost 20 below with 40+ mph winds with a little snow last month as part of that "Artic Ground Blizzard", that sucked, and I got to be outside at work in it. Now it's only going to be 10 below with 15 mph winds and no snow today, about the same as yesterday, and we still have February to get through.

We are 3" away from the yearly average, and close to being on pace to set a record total. I'm good with no more snow til November, but I'm sure more will come. Send some of your warmth northwest towards me please!

Plus my garage isn't insulated, so I don't get anything done on the cars when it's cold. Hopefully I can change that this year.

Have to Head East this time of year. Not North.

View attachment 1716041758

Can help trim the Palm Trees, no coat required .

View attachment 1716041759

Not North

View attachment 1716041761

View attachment 1716041762

Road Trips are good for the Soul.

View attachment 1716041765

☆☆☆☆☆
Florida looks great, like the old country.

Bbbbbbut cars are rusty there and they get gators hanging out in the trash cans..... and hurricanes !!!

Oh yea, I'm over due for a pool party rave. A BBQ grille packed with bacon burgers, maybe a keg for those who choose, music non stop and no coats, just blue sky.

Oh yeah, over due for party and Blue Sky.

That would be Captain Hiram's in Sebastian to the South, and Cocoa Beach Pier, in Cocoa Beach to the North.

View attachment 1716041844

View attachment 1716041845

Break Time

☆☆☆☆☆
I'm in for Miami ultra that is every year around the end of March.

The tickets went up this year plus I don't have vacation time because I'm taking a chunk of vacation time in July.

UMF2022_0327_190211-9411_ALIVECOVERAGE.jpg

ultra-miami.jpg

Started when I was living in Europe.

Have to get back at the new transmission installation and adjust the pushbutton. Had a bunch of stuff come up so it's been on the back burner
I regular tomorrowland in Belgium, have you ever been?

That's how cars go. I need to get back to work too but it's cold and smells like excuses in this garage lol

Rani, I'm glad you changed your avatar. The last one was kinda creepy....like you were floating under water!!
It was a filter from my friends I phone. the i phones have more features like that but I still like android better.

Florida looks great, like the old country.

Bbbbbbut cars are rusty there and they get gators hanging out in the trash cans..... and hurricanes !!!

Oh yea, I'm over due for a pool party rave. A BBQ grille packed with bacon burgers, maybe a keg for those who choose, music non stop and no coats, just blue sky.
You could have your version of Ibiza in Colorado with FABO members
Imagine the pile of chubby old guys that OD'd from ecstacy .

1 FPP.JPG

-
Back