pro comp Edlebrock Victor cylinder heads

-

Pentastar 01

Reaction score
I've inherited a set of same style as the Edlebrock Victor cylinder heads

Looking for 'under hood' pics specifically where the heater blower motor would be..

I hear the intake push rod holes have to be massaged any pics or tips on that?

Don`t know about the bad link.
In my 68 fastback, there is NO room for " any '' blower motor, modified or not. About 1/2" clearance there. I went to a hotrod heater under the dash, just in case I got caught and needed defrosters. And you will spend a lot of time clearancing the pushrod holes. My heads were cnc machined and I still had to work the pushrod holes 3 times ! A good tip might be going w/ some hi strength 5/16" pushrods, they are out there . Those heads flow pretty darn good if cnc`d at standard port. Mine flow 352 @ .600 lift, but don`t go up much from there. Running a .628 lift solid roller. Streetcar. Now if I can get my new signal light problem fixed------------

Classic Ind. makes one w/lines running out that (Blower motor)port looking to see if interference will occur w/said lines due to the taller heads,,find someone to up load a photo/pic for you,if you don't mind

Classic Ind. makes one w/lines running out that (Blower motor)port looking to see if interference will occur w/said lines due to the taller heads,,find someone to up load a photo/pic for you,if you don't mind
my avatar pic on here shows the body (some). My avatar pic on bbodies only shows the engine compartment (some) , it got pretty crowded. I have some pics on my phone and a couple saved in my email, but can`t seem to post them. I`m almost comp. illiterate, and my filters are a ***** to get around for some reason, like I said I don`t know what I`m doing on the pc.

Last edited:
22520099_1772151476411400_6063407416974047174_o.jpg

i up loaded that image to facebook then copied link address then paste it here

-
Back