Problem with ply30 member

-

downsr

Reaction score
Anyone have any problems with justin (ply30) getting parts you have paid for or getting in contact with him after purchase

Nope, he's tracking. I bought numerous stuff from him with little delays, not worth putting him in full blast, remember, he has a life outside of FABO.

Have you PMed the guy before you openly flamed him? I dont know him much but he has been a stand up guy.

He list a lot of parts here. He has to be a busy guy keeping up with it all.
Just send him a pm reminder he will get back to you. Justin has been great in my
book. Thanks for making all the parts available for us Justin. Helps a lot of us without
a parts car sitting around.

He has good feedback so maybe its an oversight.

I have not had any deals with him yet only because his prices have been beat out by other members on the stuff I ask about but nothing personal. He lists a lot here and seems ok and he seems to list some good stuff that people want.

Well i have called him i have sent him pm's.He knows what its about .I am not bashing anyone.Just trying to get him to contact me about the windows i purchased from him.It you sell people parts and take there money you \would like them to return your calls not talk to his parents or grandparents.It has been about 3 weeks since i sent him the money

JUSTIN YOU NEED TO CONTACT ME!

Comunication is always good , saves on a lot of misunderstandings.
Be patient, I 'm sure when he see's his name up the board he will
chime in.

Well i have called him i have sent him pm's.He knows what its about .I am not bashing anyone.Just trying to get him to contact me about the windows i purchased from him.It you sell people parts and take there money you \would like them to return your calls not talk to his parents or grandparents.It has been about 3 weeks since i sent him the money

JUSTIN YOU NEED TO CONTACT ME!

I agree three weeks is too long with no contact no matter how good you have been in the past.

I agree three weeks is too long with no contact no matter how good you have been in the past.

i agree
a simple hi , hello , whats up , I got your money, I will ship in 3 days......or whatever

im not jumping on the band wagon but just saying,

all buyers and sellers should be talking to each other on a regular basis, I don't care how busy you are, make time, it only takes 30 seconds to send a message.

I had one incident where a seller would not return my PMs , but was logged in and viewing a thread, didn't get a reply until the next day, I was pretty heated about it, but I let it go

The previous issue was a packing problem where something was lost out of a box during transit. This is the first I've heard of a no contact situation from this seller.

What is that suppose to mean

calm down....it means here we go again, another I get ripped off thread....with the almost sure to happen bashing...

You do business over the internet it is an assumed risk you take....

Surprised the "contact the FBI/Sheriff/local law enforcement" chant has not started......

As well as the sue the bastard chant....

My comment was not aimed at you.....

I know Justin as he checked out a car for me in WV that I ended up buying. Just an awesome guy. He's solid.

You impatient cats are gonna have it where nobody sells parts here anymore.

You impatient cats are gonna have it where nobody sells parts here anymore.

I am not making light of the situation because in my world 160 bucks is a lot of hard earned bread. Money don't grow on trees for me, So I get why the OP wants his part or something to show for it.

But I also agree that I hope stuff like this don't tarnish the hundreds, if not thousands of transactions happening flawlessly on a daily basis on this great site.

Attachments

• 459341457_cef4a9c7b0_z.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 2,403
I am not making light of the situation because in my world 160 bucks is a lot of hard earned bread. Money don't grow on trees for me, So I get why the OP wants his part or something to show for it.

But I also agree that I hope stuff like this don't tarnish the hundreds, if not thousands of transactions happening flawlessly on a daily basis on this great site.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

-
Back