Problems with Mike440

-
UPDATE....pay pal reimbursed my $295

hope the rest have the same outcome

BTW....I did file with my local police and on the Federal site.

So, did PayPal reimburse you because you filed a dispute, or did you actually receive a refund??

So, did PayPal reimburse you because you filed a dispute, or did you actually receive a refund??

I just went back and looked he used pay pal but sent the money for goods that's why we got his money back.

I did not do it that way. I sent it family and friends. pay pal says, you did not pay for goods nothing they can do.

My 2 cents, use a credit card to pay when using paypal. Even when doing a friends and family, I believe you have an option to fund using a card. Then in the note, say what the payment is for. Keep all the correspondence and move on.

No parts arrive, paypal says sorry, go straight to the CC company and file a not received complaint.

I just went back and looked he used pay pal but sent the money for goods that's why we got his money back.

I did not do it that way. I sent it family and friends. pay pal says, you did not pay for goods nothing they can do.

I was just wondering if he filed a dispute, or if this clown is feeling the pressure from law enforcement and is actually doing the right thing and refunding people's money! I already know the answer, he will do nothing unless forced to do so, but wanted to hear from Denny if he is in fact being forced to do so!!! Geof

Cdavis, the first thing you do when you are in a hole is stop digging. Justin has read everything on this thread, believe me. He has stopped digging and started shipping because he is sweating. Big time.

I don't think Justin and Mike are the same person. But the parts I bought were from Mike.

is there a return / sender address on the package?

Yes. It's the same one listed earlier in this thread. Plantation road

Took almost 3 weeks but hey at least you got them! Your one of the lucky ones.

That's what I was thinking also.

That might in part be a by-product of your location proximate to his. Since you're in Virginia, you may have
been more likely to hunt him down if you didn't receive your parts than someone that lived 500 miles away.

Yeah, He had a zip code listed that came up as South Hill area. That's maybe 2 hours from me.

UPDATE....pay pal reimbursed my $295

hope the rest have the same outcome

BTW....I did file with my local police and on the Federal site.

Glad you got your money back Denny! Btw, I've talked to you at Carlisle a few times. You said I would need power steering with your K member because of my LITTLE arms. lol

My 2 cents, use a credit card to pay when using paypal. Even when doing a friends and family, I believe you have an option to fund using a card. Then in the note, say what the payment is for. Keep all the correspondence and move on.

No parts arrive, paypal says sorry, go straight to the CC company and file a not received complaint.

thats a good point with the credit card wish I did that.

I filed my complaint with the feds. I also ask for a refund in pay pal but that has gone nowhere.
I will see my sons friend father this weekend and talk to him. He works for the FBI, see what he has to says.

pay-pal gives the seller 10 days to respond.....that is about how long it took.

Glad you got your money back Denny! Btw, I've talked to you at Carlisle a few times. You said I would need power steering with your K member because of my LITTLE arms. lol

Thanks,

I remember.....:)

First I filed a dispute because I did not receive the merchandise I paid for......shortly after I elevated the claim because after reading up on here....I suspected FRAUD.

Pay-pal said they decided in my favor and were able to recover the entire amount (from the seller, I assume).

I do not have the money...yet
we shall see.

At the risk of offending the criminal, any women or children that know the criminal, or any small woodland creatures that live in the criminal's back yard; I will post this one last thing to connect Mike440 to the criminals:

Look at the cars circled from Mike440's own post from his for sale ad here on FABO in the top picture. Notice the cars in relation to the 65 Coronet on the right near the tree. Notice particularly the cars circled, the gold 4 door sedan and the orange Duster. (link included from FABO classifieds)

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=308852

Now look at the bottom two photos. They are from the southeastmoparparts.wix website (aka mopar mike, mike 400, the guy who was involved with/or is Justin?) Look at these pictures and notice the cars circled. They are the same ones sitting around the blue Dart in the first picture. The same orange Duster and Gold 4 door sedan sitting around the same 65 Coronet as in Mike440's picture he posted here, only from different angles as if no one would notice.

If you look through the parts for sale on the southeastmoparparts.wix website you will even notice parts that have been carfeully photo shopped (such as bumpers and taillights) that do not show the actual car they are on so as to not give away any actual clue that these are the same cars being used in all the photos from before.

http://southeastmoparparts.wix.com/southeastmoparparts#!product/prd1/3397721181/1965-dodge-coronet-500

Not to mention look at the background on every page on the website.....it is the engine from same orange Dart Justin is using in his photos.

Overall recap: So supposedly to clear his name and renew faith in people that thought he was a crook a few months ago, Justin bought these cars back from Mike and started shipping out parts orders (after he sold them to Mike even though he had already sold parts off them to people, took their money and didn't ship them out yet in the first place....("not shipping parts out after he took their money"....sound familiar???).....so.....did he sell the cars back to Mike yet again??? or are they the same person.....These are the same cars in the pictures folks.....you decide!

Here is a quote from Justin Figgatt himself on his Plymouth Duster facebook page Feb 21, 2015 to help you make a decision:

"As I have caught up on everything I will be listing the cars and parts back up forsale. I've got plenty of parts to A bodies let me know what you need. All parts located in Alberta va 23821 local pick up or paypal only."

....hmmmmm..... "local pickup or paypal only"....now where have I heard that quote before???? Oh yeah....that is how Mike440 ends evey one of his ads here on FABO.

Nothing more to say.

Attachments

• IMG_0875copy 2.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 759
  • 91c0c1_373e46d726b0495184d2a2c181dee61f_jpg_srb_p_420_237_75_22_0_50_1_20_0 - Copy2.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 785
  • 91c0c1_e0b8c742532141ebbdc7a6d047bb490c_jpg_srb_p_420_237_75_22_0_50_1_20_0 - Copy2.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 740
At the risk of offending the criminal, any women or children that know the criminal, or any small woodland creatures that live in the criminal's back yard; I will post this one last thing to connect Mike440 to the criminals:

Look at the cars circled from Mike440's own post from his for sale ad here on FABO in the top picture. Notice the cars in relation to the 65 Coronet on the right near the tree. Notice particularly the cars circled, the gold 4 door sedan and the orange Duster. (link included from FABO classifieds)

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=308852

Now look at the bottom two photos. They are from the southeastmoparparts.wix website (aka mopar mike, mike 400, the guy who was involved with/or is Justin?) Look at these pictures and notice the cars circled. They are the same ones sitting around the blue Dart in the first picture. The same orange Duster and Gold 4 door sedan sitting around the same 65 Coronet as in Mike440's picture he posted here, only from different angles as if no one would notice.

If you look through the parts for sale on the southeastmoparparts.wix website you will even notice parts that have been carfeully photo shopped (such as bumpers and taillights) that do not show the actual car they are on so as to not give away any actual clue that these are the same cars being used in all the photos from before.

http://southeastmoparparts.wix.com/southeastmoparparts#!product/prd1/3397721181/1965-dodge-coronet-500

Not to mention look at the background on every page on the website.....it is the engine from same orange Dart Justin is using in his photos.

Overall recap: So supposedly to clear his name and renew faith in people that thought he was a crook a few months ago, Justin bought these cars back from Mike and started shipping out parts orders (after he sold them to Mike even though he had already sold parts off them to people, took their money and didn't ship them out yet in the first place....("not shipping parts out after he took their money"....sound familiar???).....so.....did he sell the cars back to Mike yet again??? or are they the same person.....These are the same cars in the pictures folks.....you decide!

Here is a quote from Justin Figgatt himself on his Plymouth Duster facebook page Feb 21, 2015 to help you make a decision:

"As I have caught up on everything I will be listing the cars and parts back up forsale. I've got plenty of parts to A bodies let me know what you need. All parts located in Alberta va 23821 local pick up or paypal only."

....hmmmmm..... "local pickup or paypal only"....now where have I heard that quote before???? Oh yeah....that is how Mike440 ends evey one of his ads here on FABO.

Nothing more to say.

The same blue door on the coronet in both pictures, on the trunk lid and then on the ground in the next picture

That's the only way I buy on line,then your covered for the must part.

There was a guy here in alex city about ten years ago doing the same as Justin. He got 12 years in prison according to the local paper. I beat he's not trying to get over on folks know:wack:. Probably got bent over. :wack:

Sounds like some are getting a refund but is it from paypal? I doubt the crook is refunding it so paypal is taking care of it....so PayPal is probably getting stiffed now. Sounds like the $hitbag is getting scared and shipping stuff out now.....Too bad he is still gonna into trouble when he gets busted.

Good digging, pitbill. Looks real familiar! Are people born like this, is it in their DNA? Or like body builders, do they dedicate their lives to training to screw people over and become rip off "experts"?

here's Justin ad

A body mopar parts --- dart, duster, barracuda (Alberta va 23821)

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
(google map) (yahoo map)

safety tips
prohibited items
product recalls
avoiding scams
I've got Alot of A body mopar parts mostly duster and dart swinger. I have a tiny list below of some parts I have if you dont see what you need listed please give me a call. Chances are I have what you need.

1968-1972 V8 K-Frames
1973-1976 V8 K-Frames
Big bolt pattern disk brakes
Small bolt pattern disk brakes
Sheet metal (Dusters, Dart swingers)
Floor shift power steering columns
Manual Steering gear boxes
Duster, Dart swinger Dash frames and complete dashes
7 1/4 Big bolt pattern rears.
Duster, Dart swinger glass
And much much more!

I have ALOT of other things off the cars also have complete parts cars being parted out now.
Let me know what you need I have A bunch of other stuff not listed
Thanks.

All located in Alberta VA 23821

You can contact me at:
434-378-3754 (call or text)
Banned From FABO for Suspected Fraud ( CALL ONLY ask for Justin)

His number is banned here so it will not show up but the other number does

You can contact me at:
434-378-3754 (call or text)
Banned From FABO for Suspected Fraud ( CALL ONLY ask for Justin)

His number is banned here so it will not show up but the other number does

Of course it shows up, LOL

forthree4 threesevenate thirtyslevanfeefteefor (call or text)
forthree4 nienfornien six ohhhhh fortythree ( CALL ONLY ask for Justin)

I was reimbursed my 100$ through paypal after the crook didn't respond to the claim. I'll for sure be using paypal again!

Just a note for everyone planning to approach Paypal about this guy. It would be a great idea to use A LINK TO THIS THREAD when making a complaint to Paypal. It is great evidence and will tend to sway an Arbitrator's opinion when he reads all these issues.
Paypal generally considers both sides carefully in making a decision.

I got a refund from PayPal a while back. It was a PITA to have to file the dispute and wait for the outcome after they (PayPal) had to filter through the lies from the dirt bag seller. (Yes, I paid the 3% fee as required when purchasing goods online). The seller was NOT Justin; I'm just giving my experience with getting a refund from PayPal.

The safest way to make purchases online is thru PayPal, and as stated, fund your PayPal account via credit card. Ask lots of questions. Also, save all your communication between the seller and yourself. Document everything with pictures.

I waited the five days since pay-pal notified me they ruled in my favor.....and transferred the money out of my pay-pal account and back to my personal account.

good luck to the rest.

-
Back