Problems with Mike440

-
no new info here

but I am glad to report paypal refunded me my moneys
(it wasn't a ton, but enough to take the family to denny's)

even if he refunds everyone....still does not take away the fact that he is a POS.

some here are acting like just he refunded some that he is suddenly one of the children again......I don't really care about the money, its the principal and lest he be forgotten because some are looking out for him to get back on the site or other places.........

even if he refunds everyone....still does not take away the fact that he is a POS.

some here are acting like just he refunded some that he is suddenly one of the children again......I don't really care about the money, its the principal and lest he be forgotten because some are looking out for him to get back on the site or other places.........

You are correct. :cheers:

Even if it was him refunding the money, the original intent to rip off was still there and he's shown his true colors, including gramps... :color: :twisted:

However, it is Paypal who is refunding the money, not him, so he is a POS... :wack:

There's a show near him this weekend, I wonder if he will be brave enough to show up there now that people are looking for him and know what he looks like... :tool:

Have all who have been ripped off pursued legal action against him?

If everyone files against him and cluster f*cks him with court dates to attend, it will send his head spinning. Maybe he will start to see that his ways are wrong...

Then it won't look right to the neighbors when the police keep showing up at their house and business to follow through with your court decisions against him....

Keep in mind that he thought that all of this was a joke and you couldn't do anything about it. It wasn't until the police showed up on his door step that he took action. He originally thought that the police was a joke until he found out that it was indeed real...

Take it to court, press charges against him, get him the criminal record that he has EARNED, and let him see how it affects the rest of his life. He will have a hard time finding a good job.

His only option will be to work at gramp's business. Then when old gramps finally passes, he will inherit the company and run it into the ground and be left with very few options after that...

He needs to go to jail, end of story. We as buyer put all trust in the sellers.

This is plain out stealing!!
Your dead on krazykuda

Im going to the show in Farmington Saturday. I hope to run into him there...

...with the front of my car!

I have filed my claim with PayPal and the FBI

I 'only' lost 45.00, but that is money I worked for so it pisses me off.

Would it do any good for me to contact the local Sheriff in VA???

I saw it had been listed on prior email.

If they will just scoff at me, I guess I would understand, this is trivial compared to heinous crimes.

But if it will help, I most certainly will do it.

thank goodness for honest folks like Don here, and others I have had most pleasant transactions with.

Not that I want to resurrect this thread, but I feel I need to. I did actually get my parts from Justin, but true to color, he sent me two passenger side tail light assemblies. My guess is that he sent me whatever he had to get me off his back. I tried to help a couple guys get their parts too, as Justin asked me to get their addresses and what parts they had bought so he could get the info to Mike440. He told me time and time again that he sent out the passenger side tail light but never had a tracking number to give me. He has failed to return texts, voice mails, and messages on Facebook. He has since blocked me on all accounts. A true asshat for sure!

I take back any attempts to help him or defend the ideology that he is a different person than Mike440 or Mike Renn. If he is, they are all in cahoots with each other. Hope the feds take them down and they sit in the big house for a long, long time.

I just applied over there so If accepted I'll put up a link to this thread.... all ready did on Mopar Swap Buy

It's on there under his post in the comments section! Should I make my own post instead???

Like I said, I ain't gotta clue how that site works.

First you gotta join the group, which is as easy as clicking on "join group"! Rani is the mod there and she accepted me right away!! Then you can comment on posts and post your own stuff! You can see my comment just by clicking on "comments" under posts!

First you gotta join the group,

Did that, still waiting, been an hour or so.

which is as easy as clicking on "join group"! Rani is the mod there and she accepted me right away!! Then you can comment on posts and post your own stuff! You can see my comment just by clicking on "comments" under posts!

there was no request sent ....at least I didn't see anything and I am on there now

When I logged out, it was still pending. I had the option to cancel, but didn't.

Of course, once again, me don't get the whole facepalm thing anyway. lol.

The only reason I created an account was to follow links once in a while.

-
Back