Progress - Roll Cage - pics

-
I have 2 chamber Flowmasters on my car and boy oh boy, do they ROAR! I love `em.

BTW: What the hell are the specs on your cam? It sounds like a top fueler....
019.gif

It's a 360/904 combo in a 73 Duster. Couldn't tell ya what the cam specs are. I bought the engine used and never asked what the actual cam was, I was too busy grinning after hearing it run. LOL It's a pretty wild cam since it will only idle at 900-1000. I'll post more pics n vids soon.

Hey all finally got it to drive it out of the garage.. Took some new pics... It's still got a way to go.

Duster outta garage 001.jpg

Duster outta garage 002.jpg

Duster outta garage 003.jpg

Duster outta garage 004.jpg

Duster outta garage 005.jpg

Duster outta garage 006.jpg

like the color inside. is that the car color too? nice job all around, good luck . where did you find those seats ?

Looks great :thumbup: I'm looking forward to starting on my Duster, especially after seeing projects pics moving forward.

the Sox and Martin look will be great :thumbup:
Watching this projected is me inpatient :blob:

Looking Damn good :headbang:

merkel1.jpg

GREAT COLOR ! I came *this close* to painting my car Lemans Sunset, which is Nissans pearl orange used on the new 350-Z's, Maxima's, and Murano's. And the detail and work you've done is impressive too! I'm going to go visit mine sometime today... you've got me pumped!

And as for the Dyna-mat, how many square feet did it take to do your car? I have to get some before I do anything on my car when I get it back and was wondering if 50 square feet is enough for the floor & firewall.

John, I used 1 box of dynamat (think 36 sqft) to do just the floor and about 1/3 the way up the firewall. I still may get a second box to do the roof area. I'll see how hot the car gets inside .

Eric, did you get the Dynamat at Hot Rod Stuff up in Melbourne, or somewhere else. Do you recall the price for a box? I just did my floorpans and would like to add some before I button up the interior. Mike

Mike, I bought the dynamat thru their website. I used the xtreme which they show for $270 a box. Somehow I remember it being cheaper it's been like 6 mos since I bought it.

Congrats Eric! Sounds wicked, you'll have to let us know how it runs. Plan on taking it to the strip or is this strictly a street car?

-
Back