Progress - Roll Cage - pics

-
I'm starting to think you have to much time on your hands Eric! LOL!
Looks good so far!:thumbup:

I'm PM'ing you a paint question.

Enjoy the Pic's ! What do ya think?

Duster Painted 3 020.jpg

Duster Painted 3 019.jpg

Duster Painted 3 018.jpg

Duster Painted 3 017.jpg

Duster Painted 3 016.jpg

Hey guys ! Finally got the clear on it and rolled her out into the sun !!!

Still got a ways to go, the fender(s) arent even bolted on but I think she's looking good !

For the hell of it a picture of my boat too !

Duster Painted 3 022.jpg

Duster Painted 3 023.jpg

Duster Painted 3 027.jpg

Duster Painted 3 021.jpg

Duster Painted 3 028.jpg

Duster Painted 3 026.jpg

I can :blob:
It looks sweeeeet. Great work Eric. :headbang:

I can smell tangerine in the air. :icescrea:

I Like the boat. Do you keep your cold beer in there :toothy7:

oh man id hate to be staring at your car in the sun! looke beatiful i love it great work!

Sound pretty good. It does however sound like your accelerator pump timing is retarded. What carb are you running?

Awesome man. Looking really good. hopefully no one crashes when they see that thing.

daves66valiant said:
Awesome man. Looking really good. hopefully no one crashes when they see that thing.

no kiddding. i know my head would be the other way with my jaw dropped to the floor

beauty of a car, keep up the nice work

Eric_S68 said:
Outta the box 3310 750 vac sec's

Coolio. Yea I would advance the accelerator pump one notch. Check the pump clearance as well. You can check it witht he car not running as well. Look down the carb, give it just the slightest tweak in the throttle arm. you should see instant fuel shot, If not adjust it. Since you have a decent cam in that engine, you have low vacuum at idle and soon as you crack the throttle blades you need the extra fuel. let me know how you make out and if you need any fine tunning help for that instant crisp throttle responce. I am not a neophite at setting them up. Even fuel injection I can set up mechaincal or electronic. If you listen to my car at launch, that is what you want to hear. That Instant whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. LOL or how ever you want to make the sound :)
Your does look awesome. let me know if you ever make it out to Moroso.

DTK said:
Coolio. Yea I would advance the accelerator pump one notch. Check the pump clearance as well. You can check it witht he car not running as well. Look down the carb, give it just the slightest tweak in the throttle arm. you should see instant fuel shot, If not adjust it. Since you have a decent cam in that engine, you have low vacuum at idle and soon as you crack the throttle blades you need the extra fuel. let me know how you make out and if you need any fine tunning help for that instant crisp throttle responce. I am not a neophite at setting them up. Even fuel injection I can set up mechaincal or electronic. If you listen to my car at launch, that is what you want to hear. That Instant whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. LOL or how ever you want to make the sound :)
Your does look awesome. let me know if you ever make it out to Moroso.

Dtk Thanks!, I looked at it, Seemed to be doin just what ya said, (I could move the throttle without pump kickin) Moved screw to #2 position. Seems better now, ill start it in the morning see what happens.

Moroso.. Love to get their oneday. Do you know any of the Chassis Engineering people in Rivera Beach? I Bought my cage from them, I'm pretty sure that's their "Home" track too.

The closest track to me is Bithlo. Orlando Speed World.

-
Back